Chapter 14

Johnson turns back to see Sagar leaving the house.
"Are you okay? Here let me help you." Rochna holds Johnson's arm helping him get up.
"Thank you." Johnson manages to get on his feet.
"What happened? I heard your voice Rochna." Bharat says coming downstairs.
"It's Sagar. I don't know what's gotten into him lately." Rochna says.
"John are you okay?" Bharat asks
"Yes. Just a little surprised. Let me freshen up. I'll be back soon." Johnson leaves and goes to the bedroom to shower. As he's about to close the door, he sees fingers curved around the door holding it. Johnson opens the door and sees Bharat.
"Bharat, what are you doing here?" Johnson looks out of the room and around checking if anyone is close.
"Can we talk?"
"No, please leave. What would your family think seeing us here?"
"I'm just talking to you. Nothing more." Bharat says.
"If it's because of last night, I don't want to talk about it." Bharat forcefully walks in the room and closes the door making sure to lock it.
"I know you felt something when I hugged you last night."
"It was just the shock that's all." Johnson turns back.
"Then what about now?" Bharat hugs Johnson again and pecks his neck.
Immediately Johnson heart begins to beat faster and flutter.
"Bharat we can't do this." Johnson tries to break away but he is too weak
"Don't resist John. We both love each other."
"We do but I'm still married to your brother. What we are doing right here is exactly what Sagar does with other women." Johnson says.
"Johnson are you in there?" Rochna knocks on the door and tries opening it but it's locked.
Johnson quickly gets out of Bharat hug. He looks at Bharat and back at the door.
"Johnson are you there?" Rochna knocks again.
"You have to hide. Go to the bathroom." Johnson tells Bharat but he doesn't move.
"We aren't doing anything wrong. Why are you so afraid?" Bharat whispers to Johnson.
"Please Bharat please." Johnson begs and Bharat goes to the bathroom and closes the door gently. Johnson breathes in and out before he goes and opens the door.
"Hey Rochna." Johnson smiles.
"What took you so long?" Rochna walks into the room.
"I was in the bathroom. Do you want anything?"
"Actually it's about Sagar." Rochna says. "Are you going to divorce him?"
Johnson thinks for a moment. "I don't know what to do. Just because I left him my dad's company almost collapsed."
"Johnson I think you should leave before this gets worse. You have to divorce Sagar. Who knows what worse could happen? I have a lawyer who can help you." Rochna says.
"Rochna calm down. What's wrong? Is there any problem? Why are you so persistent? I'm really grateful for the help but right now I'm just confused."
"Johnson, make your mind up and be quick about it before you regret it." Rochna says and leaves the room.

  Bharat comes out of the bathroom and Johnson turns and sees him.
"Bha..."
Bharat walks past him and out of the room.
"What was that about?" Johnson says.
       Bharat goes after Rochna and sees her entering her room.
"Rochna... Rochna hold on."
Bharat enters Rochna room and sees her standing waiting for him already.
"What's wrong?" Rochna asks.
"What did you tell Johnson?"
"What do you mean? Wait were you listening to our conversation?"
"Did you tell him of..."
"Of course not. Look I don't want history to repeat itself and if you are concerned about Johnson you would do what I'm doing before it escalates."
"I think you're just being paranoid." Bharat says.
"I know when Sagar reaches his breaking point snd God knows it's reaching."
"You have changed." Bharat says before leaving.
"I'm not going to let what happened before happen again. I will help Johnson."