2

~Btw above is Jessie~

*Malakis POV*

I struggle with my wolf, Max, I need to be let out. Right now Max is in control and he have found our mate. We both agreed that we would reject our mate, because we cannot deal with a mate. We are the alpha of the Nightmare pack, the strongest pack known to this world. A mate would get in the way of the Nightmares.

Right now Max is walking towards her and I fear that he will mark her.

Max! Stop! We talked about this!

Max ignores me and walks to her. He then let's out a growl that was meant for me, but scared the poor girl.

Then he let us shift.

*Jessies POV*

My mate starts walking towards me after he finishes Danny. Then he lets out a terrifying growl that makes me cower back event more. I'm currently on the ground, on my knees. Why am I so weak?!

Then my mate shifts into the most gorgeous man I have ever seen.

"I'm sorry about the growl, it was my wolf, Max, warning me to be gentle with you," His voice immediately calmed me, and then mention of the name of his wolf made Maddie howl with joy.

Mate! Mate! Mate!

At that moment Maddie fought to get out.

Mate! Mate! Mate!

My eyes must have been turning black because at that moment my mate put his hand on my shoulder, instantly calming Maddie and sending her into another set of howls and yips of joy. I leaned into his touch, loving it.

"Well, my name is Malaki Black."

Malaki. What a perfect name

"And you are..?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm Jessie White, and my wolf is Maddie" I said very nervously. What if he doesn't want me? What if he rejects me?!

At this thought a single tear falls

"Jessie! What's wrong?"

"I-I'm scared. I'm so weak it's horrible. You seem strong and I'm so weak and pathetic."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Malakis POV*

"I-I'm scared. I'm so weak it's horrible. You seem strong and I'm so weak and pathetic."

It breaks my heart to hear her say this.

"Why does that scare you Jessie?" I ask, even if I know the answer. She doesn't want to be rejected. I'm crushed because I know I have to.

"When I was born my mom rejected me, and sent me to my dad. He then rejected me. I was abandoned and my only friend was Maddie. Then when I was 6 I was captured by Danny" she gestures to the body "I don't want it to happen again but I know it will, I'm just a stupid, pathetic, coward"

A deep menacing growl escapes my mouth. I realize that Max is taking over, and he yells, through me "How dare you?! My mate will not be disrespected like that. You are my mate, and you will not be rejected again! We can teach you to be strong but you will not be disrespected or disrespect yourself ever again!!!!!! Do you understand?!"

"Y-yes sir"

Before Max can reply I answer

"No need to call me sir. I'm very sorry about Max. He is over protective."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jessies POV*

Malaki's eyes go black again, and I know Max has taken over.

He then dives at me and cups my face with his hand. He starts to kiss me but I push him back. His eyes go back to normal and he stands up.

"I'm sorry about Max."

He starts to walk away. Then he looks back and notions for me to follow him.

I stand up and do just that.

*************************************

Thanks for reading!

Will Malaki still reject Jessie?

Is Danny really dead?

Will Jessie meet her parents?

What are the Nightmares like?

Next time!