11

*Jessies POV*

Pain. No that's the wrong word. Agony. I'm in pure agony. I open my eyes and find myself in a beige room. Am I in the hospital? I try to sit up but a pain shoots through my stomach and shoulder. I lie back down.

"Jessie?!" Jack runs into the room. Only then do I realize I've been screaming from the pain. I stop then.

Jacks eyes are red and puffy and he has tears streaked down his face.

"Jack?" My voice is very hoarse "Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

"Jessie" is all he says.

"Jack what happened?" I ask

"You died" he says.

*Malakis POV*

I punch the wall. She's dead. Jessies dead. She was shot three times with wolfs bane.

"Alpha Malaki...?" Connor says to me. He looks horrible. He's usually gone. I'm not sure where to though.

"Jessie is dead" I say.

"I'm sorry" is all Connor says and he walks out. Connor is my best friend, and he knows that I need to be alone. After a while I loose his scent. I throw my phone at the wall. I let out a scream. I slap my self in the face.

Wait. My face is wet?

I've been crying. Oh goodness sakes I've been crying. I care for her. I care for Jessie. Screw it I love Jessie! I love her so much! And now she's dead and it's too late for me to tell her. My mate, my love, my Jessie is gone.

Jessie is alive I get a mind link from Jack. What?! No. The liar.

I storm down into the hospital and see Jack at the door waiting for me. I grab him by the neck and lift him up. How dare he prank me?!

"How dare you tell me that Jessie is alive?! The doctors said she is dead and they can do absolutely NOTHING to save her!!! She is gone Jack. How dare you tell me that she is alive??!?!!?!"

*Jessies POV*

"How dare you tell me that Jessie is alive?! The doctors said she is dead and they can do absolutely NOTHING to save her!!! She is gone Jack. How dare you tell me that she is alive??!?!!?!" I hear Malaki yell.

"Malaki" I try to yell but my voice is barely a whisper.

The door bursts open and I'm scared by the stranger standing before me. Then I realize that it's Malaki. He has bloody knuckles. He's been punching things. His face is all splotchy and his eyes are swollen. His face is also wet and his clothes are torn. His hair is a mess as well.

"Malaki" I can barely talk.

"Jessie! Jessie you're alive! The doctors said that you were dead an there was absolutely nothing they could do! You were shot with wolfs bane three times! You died faster than most do with wolfs bane but now you're alive?!" He runs and gives me a hug. He starts crying into my shoulder. Wait. Crying?!

Just then Ella bursts into the room, along with Connor.

"Jessie!" They shout in unison. They push Malaki out of the way and give me a hug.
I start crying. I cry really hard even once they stop hugging me.

*Malakis POV*

Jessie is crying very hard. I didn't know she could cry so much. I don't know what to do.

"Jessie? What's wrong dear?" I say to her. I really don't know why she is crying this hard.

"Well... I've never been loved before. I was rejected and then kidnapped and beaten. Then I was saved by Malaki, my mate. It's been hard trying to accept the fact that he will rejected me but it's just something I have to do. I don't deserve any better but anyways"

I freeze as she says these words. I have to reject her still. I let my pack down (again) because of my love for her. But it's not that she doesn't deserve me, I don't deserve her. She feels this way because of me.

"I know you all love me, or at least care for me somewhat" she shoots a look st me and I feel a pang in my heart "but I can tell by how horrible you all look. Red and splotchy and wet and puffy is not a good look on you guys "everyone giggles a little bit "and I have never felt cared for, or safe, but with you guys I do. I'm crying because of my joy of having a family who loves me" she says.

I walk out of the room. I really need to rethink rejecting her.

123456789012345678901234567890

Sorry shorted chapter.

What's Malaki going to do?

Why is Jessie okay?

Is she really okay?