4

Btw the above is a character you will meet in this chapter. His name is Jack.

*Jessies POV*
I awake on a cold concrete floor. I stand up and notice a big metal door. I try to walk to it but is caught by chains around my wrists.

Captivity.

Again.

I did ask for it though so I cannot complain. Then the door opens and in walks a guard (I assume).

"Rogue. Are you hungry?" He says to me in a monotone.

"I'd rather starve" I reply.

"The head guard has given my direct orders from the Alpha. You must eat something, you cannot starve or thirst yourself. For what happens you need to be alive" he says to me.

"NO!" I yell at him. I go and sit on the concrete stool and turn my back towards him.

The guard storms up to me, grabs my face, and starts to punch me repeatedly. Little does he know how used to this I am. I take every punch, and once he stops I just stare at him. I can see he is getting angry because is my non-existent reaction. He starts to punch me again, when a familiar voice fills the room.

"James. Enough" it says.

The guard who was punching me turns and says "yes master"

I assume this was the head guard.

I turn my back towards the guards. Who is the head guard? The voice and sent is familiar.

"Face me, rogue" he says to me. He puts a special poison in his voice when he says rogue.

I turn and face him, with my bloody face and all. I look into his eyes and freeze.

"Jessie?!" He says to me "Jessie is it you?"

"Jack!?" I answer "Jack! Tears start streaming down my face.

"I've missed you so much, little sister!" My older brother, Jack, says to me.

"Wait, you're the rogue who is mated to Alpha Malaki?!"

"Ya. I am, but he is going to reject me" I answer with pain in my words "he probably sent me here to kill me since I am just a rogue who will be rejected"

"Jessie! He sent you down here so you could learn to shift and control your wolf with proper protection and help!" Jack tells me.

"What? He wants to help me? But why? I'm just a stupid, soon-to-be-rejected, abused, homeless ROGUE!"

"Jessie, no" he says calmly "you're not worthless. I've missed and loved you for 12 years, and I'm sure Mom and Dad will be happy to see you, they mated again. They stopped rejecting each other and re-mark each other. They will be so happy to find their long lost daughter!"

My heart drops. Jack doesn't know that they rejected me. I didn't just go missing and get kidnapped, I was rejected by them, and then kidnapped because I was on my own.

"Jack, I didn't just go missing. They won't be happy to see me"

"And why not Jessie?" He asks with hesitation in his voice

"They rejected me. Abandoned me. Sent me into the forest alone at the age of 6. Then I was captured by an evil wolf he beat me and abused me. I was rescued by Malaki today, but found out his plans to reject me. I tried to run, but they caught me and locked me up here. That's pretty much my whole life story. I had an older brother and a younger sister, and now my older brother is a head guard and my parents are re-mated"

He is shocked. He honestly didn't know that they rejected me.

"What?!" Jack had a tear in his eye. He ran up and hugged me "I'm so sorry Jessie. I wish I had known, I would have found you earlier, I would have known where you were sent I could have done something. I'm so sorry I never did anything"