19

*Camillas POV*

Jack wants to hear my story. My pain. I know I need to tell him. I take a deep breath and start.

"His name was Danny-" I start but he immediately cuts me off with a deep growl.

"What did you say his name was?!" He yells.

"D-Danny" Jack punches the wall and growls really loud. He is really scaring me.

"Continue" is all he says.

"O-okay" I take another deep breath and steady myself before continuing "My sister and I were running, running from her mate. He was an abusive jerk. He rejected her but continued beating her, and sometimes me. He called her pathetic and made her live there. The only reason I lived there too, was to make sure she wasn't murdered and to support her. Then one day he beat her so bad she passed out and was out for two weeks. Her mate decided that she was too pathetic and not good enough and he rejected her, making her wake up. Later that day while he was in the shower her and I ran. We got pretty far. I had to carry her for parts though because of the physical and emotional pain of being rejected. We got too tired to run and I collapsed. I might've been running for hours. Danny came by and found us"

Jack growls at the sound of his name. Maybe he knows who Danny is.

"Do I continue..?"

"Ya. Sorry for growling. I'm not growling at you."

"Anyways, he led us to this compound thing with lots of cells. Once we realized he was going to lock us up we tried to run but he grabbed my sisters wrists. I could've ran but I refused to leave her. We chained us up and started beating us. My sister was already in a lot of pain from being rejected. I told Danny that if he would give her clean water and good and not beat her anymore that I would let him do whatever he wants to me, and I could not fight back. I would obey perfectly. I did it to save my sister. Danny agreed to the deal, but my sister was mad. She didn't want me to suffer but she had already suffered enough"

"Why would you do that to yourself!?"

"Because I love my sister. And she was already suffering. I couldn't bear watching her being beat and rejected" tears are streaming down my face.

"What happened after you guys made the deal? What did he do to you?" Jack asks me. Here is where it gets super bad.

I take another deep breath. I'm shaking and I can't steady myself. I take a shaky breath again and tell him.

"He- he raped me repeatedly. For a few months. I'm not exactly sure how many days we were there. It was every night and it was horrid. He enjoyed watching me suffer" I take another shaky breath "since we are both wolves we can smell every scent right?" I ask him, already knowing the answer.

"Of coarse... why..?" He asks me skeptically.

"Because I was pr-preg-pregnant" I burst out into more tears.

"What?! Where is the baby?!"

"I- he killed it. He beat me so badly in my stomach that the baby died" I'm crying so hard I'm basically gasping for air "then he said I needed to be punished. He marked me. I heard story's of people being marked and it was pure pleasure for them but since he wasn't my mate, it was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. That day somebody from the compound got out, but since he was busy marking me he couldn't get to her right away, and she was rescued. Apparently it wasn't her first try. One day he was out st some sort of meeting and so my sister and I tried to run away. We were both caught by Danny. He told me I broke our deal so now my sister is his. He knocked me out and left me in the forest, and I have no idea where my sister is. She has linked me a couple times in between wolf bane, and told me what's happening, but I have not heard from her for months, and she has been gone for two years." I'm on the ground, shaking and sobbing. Jack comes over to me and rubs my back. "I failed her Jack. I failed my sister"

"Shhh no you didn't. You did every thing you could've done... You risked everything for her. You are here and you are safe now, and we are going to get both of our little sisters back, I promise"

I honestly believe him. He is part of the Nightmare pack, and they are going to do everything they can to get Jacks sister and my sister.

"Jack, I'm sorry" I wipe all of my tears away and stand up. I go into the washroom and re apply my make up.

"Why? Camilla?"

"I shouldn't be so sensitive. I'm trying to be stronger and sitting here crying isn't going to help anyone. Is it? Let's move on and find out sisters"

"We will start tomorrow. For know we just need each other. We need to get to know each other. And I have a question... Are you planning on rejecting me?" Jacks question shocks me.

"Of coarse I'm not! If anything I think you would reject me!"

"Never! So if neither of us are going to reject each other, can we maybe add a positive to our lives? You have been through so much and that mark is making my wolf go crazy..."

Oh my goodness. He wants to mark me. He wants... me. He wants to accept me as his mate...

"Well then... get rid of that mark. Put your own on it" i say in a teasing tone.

"Best idea I've heard all day" he says.

This isn't unusual for us to mark each other so early. In fact most wolves mark each other on their first night of being together so this normal.

We went from me being broken to planning to mark each other so fast. Most people can't get out of an emotional wreck so fast, but since I'm a wolf and my mate is here, he can calm me almost instantly.

Jack comes over and kisses me. He kisses me passionately again. Then he pulls me over to the bed. He continuously kisses me and takes off my shirt, and then helps me take off his. Then he takes off my bra and looks down at my chest. I blush a little bit. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"You're beautiful" he says before crashing his lips on mine again. Then he takes off my pants and his so we are both completely naked. His kisses trail down my neck to where my mark is. He growls a little before sinking his teeth into my skin. A wave of pleasure goes through my body as my old mark fades and my new mark, from my mate, is placed.

I then kiss down his jaw, and down his neck. I bite into his skin, marking him.

Then we go back to kissing.

A/N I will NOT be describing in any more detail about any people sleeping together. Just making that clear.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading!

What do you think of Camillas story?

Who is her sister?

What will happen?

Keep reading!