17

*above is Isabelle (Zy)*

*Isabelles POV flashback*

They took my wolf from me. Paige is the name of my wolf. They separated us and then they told me I had to do whatever they wanted or else they would kill Paige. If I obeyed for long enough I could get her back. For now she is locked up somewhere, I don't know exactly where but I can still feel our connection. She is scared.

*Malakis POV*

Jessies scent is not going towards town. It's going in the opposite direction, through the woods. I run after her. I can now detect more scents around her, including that bastard Danny.

Oh no.

I run faster and I arrive to where I see Jessie. She is tied up and being thrown into a car. I try to run to her but I get shot. Wolfs bane. A see Danny standing with a wolfs bane gun. He shoots me again.

"Now you cant follow us. Jessie is officially ours now. Forever. Malaki, good luck getting her back!" He yells and hops into the car. They drive away.

Tears stream down my face. She has been kidnapped. She's gone. I let out a howl before going unconscious.

*Jessies POV*

I pace around my cell. I let out a howl. I cry. I'm stuck.

I've never tried to mind link, and I've never received a mind link but I guess now would be the time to try. I don't know how it works though.

I close my eyes and think of Malaki. I imagine me talking to him saying Malaki? Are you getting this?

Nothing. I guess I don't imagine me talking to him.

I just think of Malaki and say
Malaki? Are you getting this?

Jessie?! Malakis voice pops into my head.

'Malaki! It worked! My mind linking worked!'

'Jessie where are you?! We need to find you. Have they hurt you?'

'No, not yet'

'Not yet? What do you mean "not yet"?'
He sounds mad.

'They are planning on separating me and my wolf'

'What?!' Malaki howls through the mind link 'no. No no no no no. Jessie where are you?'

'I don't know Malaki. I was asleep for most of the car ride. And all I can smell is rotting flesh and locked up wolves. It stinks!'

No answer.

No response.

Did he leave?

'Jessie I'm back. I'm getting really worked up talking to you. Try to link Jack or Ella. Preferably Ella. She is probably the one who can keep herself in control about this. I filled them both in on what's happening to you'

Then he cuts the link.

'Ella?'

'Jessie! Oh my goodness you're alive!!!'

'Ella! Ya. I'm alive... for now'

'Don't say that Jessie. You're going to be fine. You've figured out the mind link so now we can stay connected. Malaki saw you get kidnapped, and tried to come after you. But he was shot twice with wolfs bane'

"Jessie, so I see you've got the mind link figured out. Your eyes go glossy. Let's change that"

Danny walks into my cell with a needle full of a clear liquid. He starts to walk to me.