The Secret library

No one :
It was Saturday morning and Kevin went on his morning jog Mike and Emily were sparring so were Mia and Antonio when out of nowhere Jayden comes in and asked to speak to Mia.

Antonio:⭐️
It was early in the morning and I was sparring with Mia who seemed to be more focused when out of nowhere Jayden comes and asked for Mia. Mia goes inside and I'm left alone so I asked Mike if it was okay to join them. Emily said she needed to practice her symbol power so it was just me Mike and Emily outside.

Jayden:🔥
I asked Mia to come with me so that I could show her something I was thinking about her bracelet and about how it had all the power rangers symbol power so I thought that maybe there's a way of understanding the bracelet. Back when I was younger mentor brought me to the old Library were the ranger, disk, and magical items were kept and there were lots of books of things like Mia's bracelet no one knew about the liberty except me and mentor so Mia was the first ranger and outsider to see it.

Mia:💨
Jayden brought me to this amazing place filled with books that looked that they weren't touched in years " Jayden what is this place" I asked " it's the old library only the red ranger is allowed to come here but I made an exception for you" he said. Wait why is the red ranger only allowed to come her? I asked " well long ago all the rangers were able to come here but then a mogger followed them here and came and tried to steal the books so we decided that only the red ranger should come so that the books would be safe these books hold every Secret of the ranger before us" ohhh I said as I looked around I picked up a book called The flying Angel  at first I was thinking about how this fit in the history of the the rangers so I decided to read it while Jayden looked for a book about my bracelet.

Jayden:🔥
I saw Mia read a book but I decided to keep looking for book that talked about the pink rangers history that's when I heard Mia gasped I ran to her to just see her drop the book that's when I saw the title of the book I knew exactly why she gasped the book Mia was reading is a book about the pink rangers but not only that but there family secret Ji told me to never lit Mia see that book or she would not understand I saw Mia walk to the the chair and sit I sat next to her and asked her if she was okay.

Mia:💨
I sat down and Jayden sat next to me and asked if I was okay " no I'm not okay it turns out the I'm a fairy and I don't know how to control these power the only thing keeping me under control is this bracelet I thought that it had power but it turns out it control my powers by blocking them. I sat there crying as Jayden was holding my hand that's when I got up and told him that I was going to leave for a little while to try to work with my power and then come back and help fight the Niylok but for now I need some space.

Jayden:🔥
I understand Mia but are you sure you want to do this what are we going to tell the others and what about if we need you "if you need me Jayden I'll be there to help besides I won't be gone that long just a few days don't worry. Fine I'll tell the others that you had to leave for family business and you won't be back for a few days.

No one:
As Mia and Jayden said there goodbyes the gap sensor went off and they looked at each other "you know what I'll do one last fight" they both yelled Go Go Samurai and asked Ji were to go "down by the old Broccoli factory" Mia and Jayden arrived and there were no moggers outside so they decided to go inside that's when Mia graded Jayden and said dose it not seem weird that there were no moggers outside that's when out of nowhere a mogger hit Jayden head and drag him in side they tried to hit Mia but Mia felt there attack coming.There were only two mogger so she just had to use her spin sword to take them out.

Mia:💨
I enter the building and that's when I saw all the rangers Emily, Mike, Kevin,Antonia and Jayden hanging off a chain tide together all the rangers were asleep I climbed up and tried to reach them but that's when something pulled on me and dragged me down it was a Niylok I started to fight it but it was too strong and that's when it said you got lucky pink I'm drying out as the Niylok went back I tried to reach the others but that's when something shocked me and I fell again I never felt more useless in my life the feeling got me anger and that when the chain started to break that's when I noticed that I was losing control and that I did not know how to stop.

No One:
Mia was trying to use her power to free the others the chains broke and Mia used her symbol power to take every one home and that's were Ji was waiting and saw Mia and the others he carried each of them into the infirmary and there Mia told Ji that she had to leave and she gave Ji  a letter for Jayden as she walked out the door the others woke up wondering what had happen.

No One:Mia was trying to use her power to free the others the chains broke and Mia used her symbol power to take every one home and that's were Ji was waiting and saw Mia and the others he carried each of them into the infirmary and there Mia told...

This is the book Mia was reading.📖