Control

2 weeks later...
Mia:
Hey nana I'm back where are you "I'm in the kitchen" oh there you are I just wanted to tell you that I think I'm ready to go back to the Shiba house now that I have control over my powers I think I can go back "Mia are you sure? Because when you came I remember that you were upset with the others and your mother for not telling you the truth. I also know what it feels like to be betrayed by the ones closest to you so are you sure you are ready to go back?" Yes nana I'm sure I want to go back I'm ready but don't worry I'll call to make sure you are okay. Goodbye Love you nana.

Emily:
It's been 2 weeks since Mia had to leave but I heard that today she may be coming back I really hope she dose I miss my best friend and I also hope everything with her family and stuff is okay because she left without saying goodbye.

Jayden:
Today is the day Mia comes back home I keep reading her letter and how it said that she has feelings for me I'm excited and nervous to tell her that I have feelings for her too but I just don't know how to it's the first time that a girl that I liked, Liked me back so I don't want to mess it up. We are all waiting for her in the command room that when I hear the door open and see Mia walking in.

No one:
As Mia walked in the room everyone there started to hug her and yell her name they all started to ask about what had happen and why she left without saying goodbye "sorry it was an emergency my family needed me so I had to leave" Mia said

Mia:
As I enter the house everyone came yelling and hugging me and asking me questions I told them that it was an emergency. Then I told them that I was going to my room to get settled in they all went to the kitchen and I went to my room were Jayden knocked on the door "hey Mia can we talk for a minute?" Umm sorry Jayden I have to put my thing in order and then get ready to train it only 2:30 in the afternoon so can we can talk later "sure Mia"

No one:
Mia was outside training and the others were inside Mia stopped for a minute so that she could rest that's when the others came out and asked if Mia was okay Mia kept saying she was okay but they kept asking her the questions which got Mia aggravated and that's when the sky turned gray and you could see lighting and thunder hey Mia said Jayden which snapped Mia out of it but she kept the storm going so that the others didn't realize that she was causing the storm " lits go inside it looks like it going to rain"said Jayden they all walked inside and the other went to there rooms and Jayden and Mia were in the kitchen

Jayden:
Hey Mia are you okay ? "Yes don't worry about it god !" Yelled Mia sorry "I did not mean to yell at you it's just that you know what I'll go to my room" Mia wait what's wrong are you okay? No Jayden I'm not okay you know why because I trust you and Ji and my family and you all kept this secret from me thinking I couldn't handle it well guess what I can! And it makes me mad knowing that a person I care about doesn't think I can handle the truth that hurts more then anything Jayden" that's when the lights started to flicker and Mia stared to cry and it hurts me knowing that I was the reason why I grabbed her wrist and hugged her I whispered in her ear I knew you could handle it Mia but you have to control your power you are affecting the light I said.

Mia:
I stopped messing with the light and the took a deep breath and stopped to storm that's when I realized that I was controlling my powers not the bracelet that I could handle it and that I proved everyone wrong. And it was all thanks to my nana and to Jayden.

The photo on top   was Mia's nana house she lived in a cottage.