Black Ice 2

Mia:
I saw how the others were fighting with the monsters and let's just say they weren't doing that well "Mia please go and fight with them they need your help" Ji said I snapped my fingers and I had changed into my black Ice "costume" ( pic on top) and had my black mask on

I went to join the others I changed my voice so that it had an English accent  as soon as I arrived everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me I saw the monsters ready to attack Emily I jumped in front of her and knocked the monsters d...

I went to join the others I changed my voice so that it had an English accent as soon as I arrived everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me I saw the monsters ready to attack Emily I jumped in front of her and knocked the monsters down then helped Emily who was on the floor "BLACK ICE" they all yelled together I guess they know who I am i was about to go when the Red Rangers/Jayden stopped me "hey wait Black Ice why don't you stay for a little while" he asked "and why would I do that the only reason that I'm here is because one you guys needed my help and two these monsters are after me not you and why would I put you guys in danger" I asked "put us in danger look around you we live in danger all the time" the green ranger/Mike said I giggled a little and then decided to go "Mia would love to see this" said the pink ranger/Terry to Emily she just nodded I had a little smile on my face...
Me and Jayden/Red Ranger were a bit ahead of everyone else "so did Ji send you" asked Jayden "yes why is that okay" I asked still with my English accent