Please understand

Mia:
As soon as we got home everyone started to ask me questions but I was really tried from the "spell" I did before that I was not in the mood I guess Jayden must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and told everyone to go there room we went out and sat there I laid my head on Jayden's shoulder and closed my eyes I was really tried that I didn't even notice that I was still holding Jayden's hand as I closed my eyes and put my head on his shoulder to rest for a way.

Next morning...
Mike:
I was early in the morning and I was super tired I couldn't sleep I was thinking about Mia and what had happen at the mall Mia had told us that she was going to answer any questions we had we all met up at the beach Mia was there before us.She was alone and was humming a toon that sounded good "I bit you guy have lots of questions and I'm ready to answer them" Mia said in a soft voice "we only have two questions when did you find out and why didn't you tell us" Kevin said "I found out a couple weeks ago when I left for the family emergency" Mia told us all then why did you say anything to us I asked a bit upset thinking that me and Mia had got to the point were I could tell her anything and she could tell me anything "I didn't say anything because I was trying to figure this out by myself and not get you guys in any danger" Mia answered with a hint of sadness in her voice "can you please forgive me and understand why I did it" "of course we can Mia your are friend and we'll forgive you" Emily answered wait I said how did you know about the invisible Niylok I asked "well you see Niyloks are mean and evil and all they have around them is negative energy so went it's to much of negative energy it gives me a headache and also even if it's not a lot I'm a fairy we can sense these things" we'll now that we have that figured out can we go and eat my staving "Mike your always hungry" Emily said I couldn't help but laugh at her comments because of how true it was.