She's Back

3 years later

Jayden:🔥
It's been three years since Mia left the group. Her brother Terry took her spot but he promised to never try to fell up her spot on the team. Every time we go and fight I want Mia to be here but she left and I really hope she's okay. I have been reading the letter over and over again trying to see if I missed something but it's been 3 years and I think she's gone for good this time.

Mia:💨
I left the power rangers because I knew they didn't except me for what I am I just hope there okay I really miss them all especially Jayden but I also feel bad for putting my baby brother in such danger but I know he'll do fine I have kept in touch with Ji and he has told me everything that happens around there while I was gone and about how the monster they are fighting are getting stronger everyday. Ji called to tell me that they need me back to help them fight because the others were sick and the only one okay was Jayden and he thinks he can't take the monster alone so I got myself together and went back to the Sheba house I knocked on the door to be greeted by Ji who lit me in and told me to sit down while he went and got Jayden a few minutes later Jayden came in alone he came running to me and hugged me I guess he was happy to see me I asked him what had happened here and to the others.

Jayden:🔥
I came to the common room and there I saw her Mia she came back I ran to hug her she asked me what had happened I told her about the monsters that we had been fighting.

Sorry that I end it there I just didn't know what else to write I'm also sorry for the late update and short story.