The letter

Mia:
It's been a week since my secret came out. I thought that I would be treated the same but boy was I wrong. There has not been an attack since I transformed but everyone is treating me differently. I now am training alone because the others think I should practice with my power.
~~~~~~
No one:
Mia was sitting outside in deep though thinking about a way of getting her team to train with her that's when all in a sudden she felt two hands on her shoulder she looked up to see Jayden
"hey you lunch is ready you coming"
" ya in a while Jay"
"hey are you okay Mia you look sad"
"I'm fine Jay don't worry"
Mia entered the kitchen she took a seat and started to eat, when Mike said something that made Mia loose her temper.
"Hey Mia what is your power"
Mia slammed her hand on The table and as soon as her hand touched the table thunder and lightning started to strike and in a blink of an eye there was a storm thunder storm Mia got up and ran to her room.

Jayden:
MIKE why did you ask her that she already feels isolated from us and you go and ask her a question she was not sure of yet. I run after Mia who was crying when she left the kitchen I knocked on her room door "hey Mia can I come in" no answer I entered to see a letter and her zord and Samurizer ( I think that's how you spell it) I open the letter and read it I felt a tear fall from my cheek I quickly wiped it away and ran to the kitchen and read the letter to the others they all gasped " I can't believe it" said Kevin.

What did the letter say?
My first Cliffhanger How was it