Mia's Transformation

I did not check for any errors sorry I was trying to upload it as soon as possible enjoy 😊
Emily:
When we got to the places there were no mogger just people passing by looking at us we all decided to look around in are normal clothes but at soon as we were about to demorth Ji called saying that there was an other attack in the center mall we all ran there but the same thing as the last time there was nothing there that's when Mia started to yell in pain saying that the was something invisible in the area something dark something evil the others were confused but were still alarm that's when thing started to fly around chairs being thrown they all looked around at the people running in panic there was a chair that was going to hit a little girl I yelled at Mia who was closer.

Mia:
I heard Emily yell my name and that's when I looked were she was looking and saw the chair I ran to the little girl but i was not going to make it I turn around and saw people in pain or running for there life I was feeling something I never felt before and that's when a everything stop it was quite no one yelling in pain or running it was as if time had frozen and I turn around and saw my wings I was flying!

Jayden:
I heard Emily yell at Mia and I saw Mia trying to reach the girl but if was going to be to late that's when out of nowhere everything went blue and I saw a bright light from Mia and that's when I saw a girl with wings I saw her flying around putting the chairs down I wanted to move but could not all I could do was watch that's when Mia looked really tired and went back to her normal clothes she fell on the floor and I ran towers her everyone was acting like nothing had happened except Emily Mike Kevin and Antonio I used a symbol to get us home the others started to ask Mia questions and wanting to know why they did not know about her power and by the looks of it Mia didn't want to answer them so I held her hand in mine I stood up and told everyone to just go to there rooms I took Mia and we sat in the bench outside I was still holding her hand but it didn't to seem to mine her she rested her head on my shoulder and saw that she looked tried and fell asleep within minutes I wouldn't blame her if I had to do a spell like what she did in the mall I would be tried too.