The Medic's Secret Life

BraveHeart's P.O.V

"Okay, so, we go under cover as doctors, right?" Luigi asked, putting on a white lab coat.

I nodded. "Yeah! Oh! I forgot to mention, we need to have fake names too. Ya know...incase he DOES know us." I handed everybody their fake name tags. DarkAngel looked at her fake name tag and gagged.

"Nurse GlitterHeart, really?" DarkAngel whined.

"I'm sorry DarkAngel, but we can't take any risk!" I said.

I and DarkAngel heard Luigi laugh. "Dr. Dancey Pants?! That's funny, because I do dance a lot!" Luigi laughed again and started to dance a little bit. DarkAngel rolled her eyes, smirked, and playfully punched Luigi in the arm. Luigi was still laughing as he rubbed his arm. Oh brother... I thought while holding in laughter.

"So BraveHeart, what's your fake, doctor name?" Luigi asked.

I smiled. "I'm Dr. Nerd!" Both DarkAngel and Luigi started laughing.

"Oh my gosh! You two are gonna kill me!" DarkAngel giggled. "Wait! BraveHeart!"

"What?" I asked.

"Dr. Mario met you and Luigi before! Won't he recognize you two?" DarkAngel asked.

I chuckled "Dr. Mario may be a doctor, but he has a very bad case of sort-term memory, so he won't remember us that easily. The only way he'll remember us, is if our cover is blown, but we're smart, so that won't happen anytime soon."

DarkAngel looked confused. " I don't really get it, but okay! Let's go!"

"Get ready, Dr. Mario! Because you're about to see a not-so-happy boyfriend!" I grunted while clenching my fist. DarkAngel grabbed her backpack, Luigi took off his hat, and we headed out the door.

When they arrived at the hospital, BraveHeart, DarkAngel, and Luigi, were in the room were they kept the heath records. We were pretending to look at x-rays, needles, and other medical s***. Dr. Mario opened the door and walked in and jumped.

"Oh, hello! Who are you guys?" Dr. Mario asked. "Sorry for jumping. I just thought you guys were robbers for a moment!" DarkAngel, Luigi, and I looked at Dr. Mario, all three of us put on fake smiles.

"Hello there! I'm Dr. Nerd." I said, shaking his hand.

"I'm Dr. Dancey Pants." Luigi said, smiling. DarkAngel snickered when she heard Luigi say fake doctor name again. I snapped my fingers as a sign to her to 'shut up.'

"Screw you, Dr. Nerd!" DarkAngel said.

Dr. Mario laughed. "Dr. Dancey Pants?! That's so f***ing funny!" Dr. Mario turned his attention DarkAngel.

"Hello," DarkAngel said, calmly. Dr. Mario was blushing and put his right hand against his heart. I realized that Dr. Mario fell in love with DarkAngel! I thought this was freaking hilarious! I put my hands over my mouth and started snickering. Dr. Mario quickly snapped out of it and cleared his throat. I playfully nudged DarkAngel in the arm.

"Shut it!" DarkAngel grunted.

"Who are you?" Dr. Mario asked.

"I'm nurse GlitterHeart." DarkAngel replied. I wasn't comfortable standing next to Dr. Mario, but I knew that I had no choice. Come on BraveHeart...do it for Crystal. Dr. Mario took out a folder from a nearby filing cabinet. I slowly backed away from him, but the room was really small, so I couldn't back up that far.

"Hey, why don't I teach you guys about medicine?" Dr. Mario said with a wide smile. DarkAngel, Luigi, and I nodded.

"Yes! I am very interested!" Luigi lied. All three of us followed Dr. Mario down the hall, and into a lab. When we entered, I started to cough and gag. It smelled terrible in there, like decaying flesh and gross medicine! The technology in there was impressive though! His computers were huge, there were automatic test tubes, but I don't think any of them worked, and there was a chemical recognizer! I have to admit, he has some pretty sweet technology!