The New Sickness!

Luigi's P.O.V

Ow! Where am I? I couldn't move a muscle. I looked down and knew that I was chained to an operation table. I forgotten what had happened. The last thing I remembered is me sacrificing myself in order for Crystal and DarkAngel to escape. I hope they made it out that small window. I looked around, but it was too dark to see anything. "Crystal, DarkAngel, Anybody?!" I started calling their names, but the room was dead silent. That told me that they made it. Thank goodness. I thought as I took a breath of relief. I'm so glad they escaped, but where am I!?!

"Hey there! Welcome to my secret room." a voice said. My heart sank. I knew who was talking to me.

"Where are you?!" I yelled at the darkness. "I know you're here. Show yourself, Dr. Mario!" Not even a second later, I saw red glowing eyes in the darkness.

"Well ain't this a nice surprise?" Dr. Mario asked. "I got you right where I want you!" I was even more terrified than I already was as I saw him pull out a syringe! But I hid my fear and looked at him with anger on my face!

"DON'T YOU DARE INFECT ME!" I yelled. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS MADNESS!"

Dr. Mario looked shocked. "Wow! I never heard you yell before! Too bad the infection is going to ruin your vocal cords." Dr. Mario said.

"Why, why do you want to infect your own-"

"I'm going to stop you there, Luigi. You are not my brother. Remember, I'm only a clone of your brother. That means I can infect you if I want, b****." Dr. Mario said. I bared my teeth at him!

"But, what if Crystal and the others come to save me?!" I asked. "They will kick your bottom once their done with you!"

"That's where you come in." Dr. Mario said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well this serum will turn you into a killing machine! You will kill them! Besides, I highly doubt anybody cares about you." Dr. Mario said. "You're nothing! You can't even look at a f***ing moth without getting scared! Everybody hates you! Crystal doesn't love you, she feels pity  for you, which is weird because she loved almost everybody!" Dr. Mario said. I started to cry.

"NO! YOU'RE WRONG! ALL OF MY FRIEND'S AND BROTHER LOVE ME!" I screamed. Dr. Mario injected the serum into my arm. "GAH! H-H-HELP!" I screamed the loudest I ever did.

"Ow! Shut the f*** up! Your gonna make my ears bleed!" Dr. Mario spat. "You will do what I'll say, and you will like it!"

"I'm sorry guys. I-I couldn't save myself." I said to myself. "I wasn't strong enough!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek, then I started coughing up green blood. "I-I...I'm so sorry..." Dr. Mario slapped me across the face.

"Shut the f*** up..." Dr. Mario said. I closed my eyes and felt a tear go down my cheek.