The Final Cure

Crystal's P.O.V

"You guys did what?!" Mario asked, furiously. DarkAngel and I were back at the castle. We told Mario and BraveHeart what happened. Mario was not happy! I perked my ears back. "Why did you guys leave Luigi behind?!"

"Luigi pushed us out of the way so we could escape!" DarkAngel spat. "We plan on going back to save him! We just need to wait until all the doctors go home!"

"H-He-" Mario stopped to look at us. Mario's eyes turned glossy. "He really cares about you guys, does he?" Mario asked, calming down. Both DarkAngel and I nodded. Luigi loved us, but Luigi and I had the closest relationship, probably because we're both sensitive, shy, and awkward. I would help him get past his fears and he would give me confidence.

"Can't we just go save him?" BraveHeart asked.

"No, then Dr. Mario would be able to capture us." I said. "If we wait until it's dark outside, we'll be able to save Luigi without being caught."

"But what if he's infected?" Mario asked.

"Hey, it's okay, Mario. We got the antidote, remember." DarkAngel said.

"Oh yeah..." Mario sighed. I giggled

"I'm glad you're okay, Crystal." BraveHeart said. He tried to hold my hand, but I jerked my hand back and I shook my head.

"Not now, BraveHeart." I said. I thought BraveHeart was gonna yell or cry, but he understood. When somebody is in danger, he knows I don't want to get all lovey-dovey. All four of us just got prepared for our rescue mission, but as I was packing my things, I heard BraveHeart screaming.

"AHH! GET HIM OFF OF ME! GET HIM OFF!" BraveHeart screamed. I was confused. What did BraveHeart mean by him? I quickly ran upstairs to find something truly horrific. Luigi started choking BraveHeart, BraveHeart was also choking Luigi!

"Oh my gosh! Luigi...BraveHeart...no!" I quickly ran over, grabbed Luigi, and put Luigi in a headlock. BraveHeart was on the floor gasping for air. "DarkAngel! We need the antidote...NOW!" I wasn't sure if she could hear me or not, but I continued to hold on to Luigi. I was gentle so I wouldn't choke him. He might be infected, but he was still my friend.

"Crystal, I'm here! I-HOLY CRAP!" DarkAngel screeched as she saw Luigi try to break free from my headlock. "Oh my gosh...don't worry, Crystal! I have the cure right here!" Luigi quickly got loose from my grip and ran off, he shoved DarkAngel so he could get through the door. I heard a loud crash from the hall.

"Oh crapsicles." BraveHeart grunted. "What if he escapes?!" I looked out the hallway. None of the windows were broken, not a single shard of glass was on the floor.

"NO! I REFUSE TO LET YOU GO!" I heard Mario yell. I looked out in the hallway again, and I saw Mario pin Luigi down on the ground. "You're gonna get cured, and you're gonna like it!" Mario was now carrying Luigi down the hall. Luigi started punching Mario in the back, but Mario ignored the pain.

"Come on in!" I said, opening the door. When Mario came in, he was holding Luigi tightly.

"I'm sorry bro, but this is for your own good!" Mario said, tilting his brother's head back. DarkAngel poured the serum in Luigi's mouth. Luigi passed out. Mario placed Luigi on BraveHeart's bed.

"Sure, place him on my bed, whatever, I don't care." BraveHeart said, rolling his eyes.

"We're sorry BraveHeart, but we don't wanna pick Luigi up or make him walk until we know he's okay." I said. BraveHeart didn't say and word after that, he just nodded his head in agreement.

"Ugh...what in the world happened?" Luigi asked rubbing his head. All four of us hugged him. "Uhhh...guys...what's going on?" Luigi asked.

"Dr. Mario infected you, but we cured you." I said calmly, stroking Luigi's hair. "It's okay though, nobody got hurt." Luigi was shaking and panting. I hugged him even tighter. "Shhh! It's okay..."

Luigi smiled. "Thanks for saving me guys. I really-" My heart skipped a tiny beat as I heard the clanking of something metal. Then a bomb rolled out in front of me. The bomb exploded and all I saw was white fog in front of me! The smell made me drowsy, that's when I realized that this was sleeping powder! "Don't fall asleep!" I yelled. My vision started to blur. I felt really sleepy. All I heard was laughing! I saw figure snatching three of my friends and then it ran off! "What, no! Get back here...you..." I fell on the floor and passed out.