The Good, The Bad, and The Ill

Crystal's P.O.V

"Okay! Okay! Everyone, give him some space!" DarkAngel said shooing everyone away from Mario. I stepped back and held BraveHeart's hand, he was trembling like a three-year old. Mario's eyes slowly flickered open.

"Mario, are you okay?" Luigi asked. Mario didn't answer.

"Mario, are you alright?" I asked him. Mario still didn't answer. Mario sat up and just looked at us, blankly. He tilted his head as if he never saw us before, then he started trembling and freaking out.

"What do you want from me!?" Mario asked. Mario jumped out of his bed and started backing up against the wall. All four of us exchanged glances at each other. Mario's eyes were shut tight, he lay down on the floor, and he started screaming and crying.

"Mario stop it! You're going to make your throat sore!" BraveHeart said, shaking him.

"Don't touch me! I've seen your evil plans, Dr. Mario!" Mario said with fear. Mario shoved BraveHeart so hard that BraveHeart went face first on the floor. I walked towards Mario and held him in my arms.

"Crystal!" Luigi shouted. "What are you doing?!" I turned my head to look at the younger plumber, but I stayed quiet, I quickly turned my attention back to Mario. I started humming. Mario stopped shaking and his breathing was normal again.

"What, huh, what's going on?" Mario asked. Looks like he came back to reality... I let go of him and gave a breath of relief.

"Mario, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Mario replied, getting off the floor. "But I want three of you to go back to the lab, because Dr. Mario is planning something...I just don't know what." Mario said. "I-I saw him in my nightmare."

"But someone needs to stay here with you!" Luigi replied. "You're still not in good shape!"

"Luigi does have a point." DarkAngel said.

"I'll do it." BraveHeart said. I smiled at him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"That's okay, you also deserve a break, you did save me and Mario's lives after all." I said.

"I'll go with them. Will you keep an eye on Mario, BraveHeart?" Luigi asked.

BraveHeart nodded. "Sure​, but you guys need to go undercover again."

"Okay, caption obvious." DarkAngel said, rolling her eyes. BraveHeart stuck his tongue out at her.

"Wait!" I said.

"What is it?" DarkAngel asked.

"Won't Dr. Mario remember what we look like?" I asked, nervelessly.

"He has sort-termed memory, the only way he'll remember you, is if your disguises get blown ." Mario replied.

"Be safe." BraveHeart said.

"Don't worry..." I said. "...We will. You just take care of Mario, okay?" BraveHeart nodded in understatement.

"Come on, Crystal!" DarkAngel shouted. "Let's kick some doctor butt!"

"Coming!" I replied. We all got our disguises on. I waved goodbye to BraveHeart and Mario, then went out the door.

"Hello...do I know you people?" Dr. Mario asked, looking confused.

"No...uhh...we are new here. I'm Nurse Quartz." I said, shaking Dr. Mario's hand.

"I'm Nurse ClearMoon." DarkAngel said, smiling.

"I'm Dr. Master. Nice to meet you!" Luigi said, smiling nervously. I could tell that he was scared. Can't say I blame the poor fella, last time we were here, we almost got killed. Sure Dr. Mario has short-term memory, but can Dr. Mario really be fooled again?