Unexplained Symptoms

Crystal's P.O.V

"Huh?" I woke up on BraveHeart's floor. "Mario, Luigi, BraveHeart, DarkAngel, where are you guys?" I asked. The room was dead silent. All I saw was the bomb that had the sleeping powder in it. I got off the floor, picked it up, and threw it in BraveHeart's trash bin. Goodbye little bomb, your trash. Literally.

"Crystal?" Luigi asked. I jumped and turned my head. "Oops, I'm sorry, did I scare you?" I didn't answer his question. I looked around the room. It was a mess! That shows that somebody tried put up a fight. Most likely DarkAngel.

"Luigi, where are our friends, do where they are?" I asked.

Luigi shook his head. "No, I was hiding under the blanket. I did that so I couldn't pass out." I patted Luigi on the back and gave him a tiny smirk.

"Smart move." I said. I saw something shine on the floor. I picked it up, it was a needle! AHA! A CLUE! "Okay! Now I know who took our friends! It's nobody other than-"

"Dr. Mario!" Luigi said.

"Y-Y-Yeah, Dr. Mario." I said. "Oh no! Oh no, oh no, oh no!" I started panicking. Luigi put his hand over my mouth. I looked up at him.

Luigi sighed. "Sorry Crystal, it's ju-" I removed his hand.

"It's okay Luigi. I understand, but you do realize we're the last ones who can save them right?" I asked. Luigi and I are pretty much the weakest people in the whole Mushroom Kingdom. We were pretty much dead meat! I started breathing heavily. "We're doomed!"

"Hey, I know we can beat him! I believe in us!" Luigi said. That comment made me hold back a smile. Usually I don't have a lot of confidence, but that just made my confidence boost up!

"Well if we want to rescue them, we're gonna have to hurry, he kills his patents fast!" I said. I quickly ran to my room and grabbed a baseball bat and shoved it in my backpack. "I'm ready!"

"Okay! I'm ready too!" Luigi said, holding a metal ruler in his hand. Both of us ran downstairs, barged the door open, and left. We were ready to kick Dr. Mario 's butt!

"He's so dead!" I yelled. I was angry! I hated it when people tried to kill us for no reason. I've been through a lot of crap lately, but this...this was too far!

"You're not really going to kill him, are you?" Luigi asked in concern.

"Of course not!" I lied while forcing a smile on my face. Like I said, if anybody messed with me or my friends, they die!

Mario's P.O.V

"Wake up!" I heard someone spat. I felt cold water being splashed on my face. I woke up. I looked up and saw Dr. Mario staring down at me with a sinister smile. I was tied to a chair. I saw BraveHeart and DarkAngel, but where was Crystal and my brother? Oh! He must've spared those two! I hope they come to save us...

"Where are we?" BraveHeart asked. We were obviously not at the hospital. I saw rocks, dirt, bugs, and weeds, we were in some sort of cave. At least that's what I think.

"Don't worry about where you are..." Dr. Mario said. "...Because you guys are going to die soon!" My heart skipped a few beats, this was not going to be a happy ending! What would poor Crystal and Luigi do without us? Luigi! Crystal! Please! Find us and save us! But then again, I have no clue where they are!

"Where's Crystal, where's my brother?" I asked.

"I left Crystal behind because I know if she finds you guys dead she'll tell the police, and I left your dumb brother behind because of his loud screaming! He gives me a f***ing headache!" Dr. Mario said. I bared my teeth at him. Nobody talks about my brother like that!