[A/N] Our Winner!

Hi everyone, the voting for my next book ended and we have a winner: Station 53! For everyone who voted for Good Soup, I'll be uploading that as soon as Station 53 is completed. :)

But Station 53 won so here is some information on the story: 

The first time I saw him was at Station 53.

The second time I saw him was in my bed, naked and with a smirk on his face.

The third time I saw him, we were getting our marriage registered.

And no, it was not a marriage of love but a marriage of rebellion.

  ✦  

Daniel Sage was the most sought out athlete in the country. A serious knee injury however, puts his whole life on pause for the next six months. During his break, Daniel begins to contemplate whether he really wants to spend the rest of his life on the field and pressure from his socialite parents only worsens his situation.

Isabella White lives in the poor side of town and is known as the school's #1 girl to not mess with. She has no idea what she is doing and has no direction in life whatsoever.

After coming across each other at Station 53, both their lives are changed and for the better or for the worse, they have no idea.

  ✦  

Warning: This story will contain mature scenes so please beware. 

When will I upload it? I will try to upload the first chapter as soon as possible. I'm just going to go through it and add some finishing touches before I upload it for you to read. I will upload the Author's Note today though so you can also add it to your libraries. That way you can received updates so as soon as I post it. 

Everything said, if you decide to stick with me and if you read Station 53, I really hope you enjoy it. We're getting a very crazy and dysfunctional couple. It's going to be lots of fun. :)