You Can't Always Get What You Want

"Don't go sending me those three dozen roses. Don't you know that just one rose will do." Claudia sang as she walked around the kitchen, Nathan smiled impressed as he listened to her. "Don't go trying to put diamonds on my fingers. Don't you know that I'm making money too." Claudia finished singing as she opened the fridge.(Shakes her head and opens the fridge.) 

"Are you writing a song or are you planning on killing me?" Nathan asked eating his breakfast.

"Uh, officially I'm writing a new song, unofficially; I'd watch your back." Claudia whispered in his ear and Nathan smiled at her. "By the way, I found a new car on the internet. It's great." Claudia said sitting on the counter top.

"Hm, define great." Nathan replied.

"Five-hundred bucks great, which is actually thirty-six bucks less than we've got in the wish dish," Claudia explained before she began laughing, "so we could probably spring for a full tank of gas."

"Well you know; my wish was more along the lines of TeeVO...surround sound." Nathan replied and Claudia looked at him rolling her eyes.

"Well a car will get you off the bus before Keith fires you for being late." Claudia said laughing slightly, Nathan smiled while nodding. "Will you just take a look at it? If it's a piece of junk we'll keep looking." Claudia asked as she jumped off the counter and stood beside him.

"Okay." Nathan stated.

"Deal?" Claudia asked placing her arm out.

"Deal." Nathan smiled shaking her hand. Claudia kissed him.

"And um...make sure the trunk's big enough to fit your body." Claudia whispered in his ear. "Just in case." She shouted before she ran through to the bedroom. Nathan laughed looking back at his wife.

___

"Claudia, Lucas gave me a DVD today and said I should play it. Want to watch?" Nathan asked shouting, Claudia walked into the living room that was finally decorated. Obviously Claudia had to up a couple records and boho decorations. Nathan had to help her string the lantern fairy lights on the roof off the hallway. 

"Sure, I will get food." Claudia smiled as she grabbed a packet of chips from the kitchen, she sat down on Nathan's knee as he played the DVD.

"Let's give it up for the funky bunch!" Claudia's dad shouted on the DVD. It was a DVD from one of the Funky Bunch's concert- the band that Claudia was in when she was thirteen. Claudia looked at it in complete disgust.

"Oh my god." She muttered.

"Is that your dad?" Nathan asked confused, Claudia just shook her head- she knew she was going to kill Lucas.

"Everyone put your hands together for my daughter and the main singer of the Funky Bunch- Claudia!" Tom exclaimed as the whole placed roared. 

"Aw I can see a little Lucas." Claudia laughed as she pointed to on the screen. A thirteen year old Claudia walked out onto the stage in a grey top and cool jeans.