Chapter Six

AN - This is quite a cutesy chapter, I really hope you guys like it! It took me ages to write and I have no idea why! Although it's not amazing please vote/comment/fan (if you want) because it means so much! You have no idea how excited I get! ahaha xD BTW the dress in the sidebar is what Grace is wearing!! Its gorgeous!

Grace’s POV

“Hello?” a voice I recognised as Louis’ said.

“Um, hi Louis, it’s Grace.” I said nervously, god I am so bad at starting conversations!

“Grace!” It might sound weird, but I could almost hear the smile in his voice. No. It does sound weird!

“Well, I was wondering if you might, possibly, want to join me and the boys today whilst we go shopping? We can get lunch and stuff… That’s if you want…” I blushed as I could hear the other boys teasing him for being so awkward.

“Yeah, I’d love to!” I replied, giving Henri a thumbs up and she grinned back.

“Oh, by the way you can bring a friend if you want?” He added, and I looked at Henri  and raised an eyebrow.

“OH MY GOD! LOUIS! LOUIS IT’S ME HENRIETTA! I’M COMING! I’LL SEE YOU LATER!” Henri exclaimed, flapping her arms like some over-excited duck.

I glared at her before putting my hand over the speaker, “Act. Normal. Or. Your. Not. Coming.” I hissed.

“Sorry!” She mouthed back as I uncovered the speaker; luckily we could hear the boys laughing, rather than calling the police.

“Ok Henrietta! See ya later hun!” Harry called out, laughing.

“Anyway Grace, do you want us to come and pick you and Henrietta up at, say, 12?” Louis offered.

That gives us three hours to get ready, that should be enough right?

“Yeah sure!”

“Where should we collect you from then?”He asked, I mentally face palmed myself for not giving him the address, of course he didn’t know where Henri lived!

“From Henri’s, she lives on 83 First Avenue.” I answered, and I heard him whistle faintly, as I said, Henri was loaded.

“See you later then?” I smiled, even though he couldn’t see me.

“Yeah, bye love!”

Then he hung up.

Holy mother of cheese sticks I’m excited.

He called me ‘love’.

Normally I wouldn’t like it if a guy was that forward, but I knew Louis was just being Louis, a cheeky chappy from Doncaster who wouldn’t hurt a fly.

“Henri?”

“Yeah?”

“You need to help me get ready…” I said bluntly.

“Let’s get started!” She grinned.

~-~

There is nothing Henri likes better than a pampering session, and boy did she prove it!

First off we both took long showers, washing out hair with her mum’s expensive shampoo and conditioner. Then we blow dried our hair and brushed it till it shined. Styling was easy, as my hair dries naturally straight, as does Henri’s, all we needed was a quick straighten to get rid of the waves I get at the tips of my hair, and voila – hair done!

Next we did facials, mani-pedis, and read magazines till our nails were dry. We put on makeup, deciding on the minimalist look, wearing eyeliner, mascara and a pale pink blusher on our cheek-bones. Next was the outfits – we waddled over to her wardrobe in huge fluffy dressing gowns and yanked open the doors.