Chapter Eleven

A/N So guys, this has taken me FOREVER and i am so sorry that after all this time it is still awful, it took me about three hours to write because Tumblr and the VMA's kept distracting me! why are our boys so sexy and successful? they make is very hard to concentrate when they win lots of awards whilst looking like five fricken gods made into a boyband... ANYWHOOO.... I decided to do a flashback at the beginning coz i'm just that kinda gal! woah... i never say gal... i am so hyper...

And I have a lot of love for the one and only Mr Styles right now, and I will forever laugh at Caroline Flack, hence da piccy on da side!

Grace’s POV

*from previous chapter*

“I would never leave you for the world…”

I grinned broadly and just as Louis was leaning in again, the door swung open and Niall walked in again, “Louis you frisky little freak, you can snog her later once we’ve left!”

The others were piling into the room behind Niall and they were squabbling over the remaining chairs, I raised my eyebrows when Niall patted his lap and Henri grinned and climbed on, Niall wrapping his arms round her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

“Have I missed anything guys?” I asked, wriggling my eyebrows up and down.

“Uhm… yeah…” Niall replies awkwardly, hiding his face in Henri’s hair.

“Niall asked her out two days ago!” Zayn filled me in.

“Awh Henri! Why didn’t you text me?” I asked, and just as Henri was opening her mouth to reply-

“AND THEN THEY HAD THE ROOM NEXT TO ME IN THE FLAT AND I’VE LEARNT NIALL’S A SCREAMER!” Harry screamed, “it was horrible…”

Everyone burst out laughing apart from Niall and Henri who both went as red as a fire engine.

“Guys… shut up…” Henri threatened, whilst Harry just grinned and said in a moany voice, “ohmigod niall! Harder!” and everyone practically cried from laughter, again excluding Henri’ and Niall who looked like they were about to die.

“I am officially going to kill you in your sleep…” Niall said, glaring at Harry whilst gently stroking circles on Henri’s bare hip with his thumbs as she snuggled back into his chest.

“Awh guys, don’t worry I think it’s cute!” I said, trying to make them feel less embarrassed, “you look adorable together!”

“And you guys! What happened there?” Liam asked.

“Yeah boo, are we breaking up?” Harry asked, winking.

“Soz honey, it’s not you… it’s me… I’ve met someone else-” before he could finish everyone started laughing, it wasn’t even that funny but it had been ages since we had all been together and it was so much fun to see everyone again.

It’s weird even though we’ve only every really gone out all of us once, we all feel like best friends, like family almost.

You know those moments when you meet someone and as soon as you talk to them you know they will be significant in your lives?

Well I had that with every single person in this room, we are the best of friends…

As the laughter was dying down Harry sighed dramatically, “Well I guess, she’s alright…”

Everyone chuckled again and Zayn piped up, “Um no Harry! Don’t you remember what you said when you first saw her? You said she was ‘bang tidy’ quote…” And everyone this time burst out laughing as Harry shrugged with a ‘not gonna deny it’ cheeky smile on his face.