Chapter Fifteen

AN - lalalalalalalalalala bourbon biscuits are lovely lalalala. Omg why am i so weird :L Anywho, i meant to proof read this but to be honest, i can't be asked, so if there is any mistakes then thats why, OK CAITLIN!! DONT BEAT ME YOU GRAMMAR OBSESSED GIRL! If you guys wanna read some amazing stuff written by this grammar obsessed girl, this chappie is dedicated to her! Also read @AnAppititeLikeNialls story, she thinks its rubbish but it's not!

Hope everyone likes it! Vote/comment/fan if you like! xxx

Louis’ POV

I smirked into the kiss as Grace moaned into my mouth.

I bit her lower lip gently and tugged between my teeth as she ran her fingers up my bare thighs to my grey Topman boxers.

I reached up and around her back to snap open her bra, but then:

“Grace are you fucking your boyfriend at like, 8 in the evening with me, Karl and Mum and Dad just downstairs?” Samantha shouted up the stairs, laughing.

Grace, sat up quickly and looked towards the door, “What!? No! Pfft, you crazy?!”

She is too adorable…

I looked up at Grace from her pillow and raised my eyebrows teasingly at her, whispering “Not yet you weren’t”

“You, Tommo, are too cheeky.” Grace laughed, I kissed her nose grinning.

Ah mistake compliments are the best!

“Ok so it won’t matter if I come in to give you two a cup of tea then?” Samantha teased knowingly, but we could hear her voice was closer, so I assume she was coming up the stairs.

I gently nudged Grace off my lap and grabbed my chinos off the floor and shimmied them on, tossing Grace her shorts with my other hand.

“Um, no?” Grace called back, still looking around to find a top.

“Grace,” I murmured frantically, “I can’t find my shirt.”

“Me neither,” Grace looked at me, and I looked at her, and we both just burst out laughing.

Like proper rolling around on her bed, clutching our stomachs laughing.

To be honest I don’t even know what is so funny!

The door swung open and Samantha stepped in holding two steaming mugs of tea, she looked at us eyebrows raised and just chuckled at us.

I think I should be more worried about having my girlfriends older sister catching us both topless on her bed, but for some reason I don’t think the sight of us wiping tears of laughter away is the most concerning scene she could have walked in on.

“Only you two…” Samantha laughed, “Only you two would be this retarded!”

“Gee thanks Sam, I love you too…” Grace replied sarcastically, whilst I wrapped a blanket from the bottom of her bed around her shoulders.

Even though Samantha doesn’t care, it is still extremely awkward to be sitting there both topless.

Omg, this is actually so awkward!

I burst out laughing again and Grace giggled at me.

“What is so funny?” Samantha laughed, putting the teas on the bedside table.

“Just how, how plain awkward this is!” I spluttered out between laughs, before hiding my face in Grace’s lap because I don’t think I am very attractive when I laugh.