Back story.

Grace and Manny have known each other for around 4 years. They are at the same secondary school in west London, West Chelsea Academy. They are currently in year 11, and have most lessons together. They play football together for the schools mixed team.

Grace is a slim fair girl

Grace is a slim fair girl. With dark brown hair. She's around 5 ft 6. She's got an older brother called Peter but he's in university of oxford studying to be a neurosurgeon. She is into football. Well obsessed. Grace supports Manchester City. Even though she plays for Chelsea under 16s. Also she's a gamer. Fifa, GTA, Call of duty, Fortnite. You name it she's played it. On Xbox of corse. Grace obviously wants to be a professional footballer but if that doesn't work out she wants to be a nurse.

Manny is slim, with all dark features. Around 5ft 7, just taller than Grace. Manny has an older brother called Tobi and a younger brother called Jed. Tobi is currently in sixth form and Jed is in year 8. He also has 2 little sisters. He supports Liverpool. Manny and Tobi are both madly in love with football. Jed not so much. Manny hasn't been scouted to join a club yet even though he's bossing his Sunday league and under 16s in county. He's also into his gaming, Xbox as well. He wants to be a footballer and has no idea what his back up plan is.

A/N- Hope you enjoy this story. It may be hard to grasp at first but it will all play out and this information will make sense.💞