Chapter seven: meetings

Wednesday 21st September.

Grace's POV:

I decided to not wear any makeup today cause it's just too much effort. I slept in til like 20 mins before I have to leave. I got dressed then checked my phone.

MangyPhil🔵:

Mp: can you come to my office after school today? We have a call with EA about your first role as ambassador.
G: Okay I'll tell me dad then we'll come over straight after school.
Mp: good thankyou. See you later.

I ran downstairs to the living room. Dad was sat there as I thought he would be. I sat next to him.

"We have to go to Phils today. I've got a call with Ea." I told him.
"Okay we'll leave when you get home." He said. I stood up and grabbed a banana from the kitchen then headed back upstairs. I ate my banana then grabbed my school bag.

I heard my doorbell ring. I ran downstairs.

"Hey girls!" I said after opening the door. Of corse it was Anna and saf.

"How are you?" Saffron asked me as I shut the door.
"I'm good how are you?" I replied. They both nodded and smiled.

Skip journey...

We got to school and walked into the canteen. Everyone was already there. I went and sat next to manny.

"Hello G!" He said as he put his arm around me.
"G by the way I've got some mates coming Friday !" Tobi said as he jumped up to hug Anna. I nodded and rested my head on Manny'S shoulder.

Tobi is part of a group called the Sidemen. Tobi has like 2 million subscribers on YouTube. Manny appeares in a few of his videos. Manny has a YouTube channel with around 50k subs.

"The Sidemen are coming round. Not some randomers." Manny laughed. Tobi lightly slapped Manny'S cheek. I just laughed.

Skip the school day...

I got home from school. Dad was already ready when I walked in.

"Go get changed G!" He shouted as I ran up the stairs. I put some makeup on. Just foundation, concealer, powder, eyebrows and false eyelashes.

I then got changed.

I didn't want to look too business's but didn't want to look like I'd just rolled out of bed

"I'm ready!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs. I'm just brining my phone with me and obviously my Oyster card.

Dad and I left and began heading to Phil's office. We got on the tube and headed to Westminster. As we was sat on the tube, I got a message from manny.

Manny: good luck! Xxxx
Grace: thankyou babe xxxx

"Who's that?" My dad asked me.
"Manny, we're kind of talking ish." I replied.
"Ooooh!" Dad teased. I felt myself blushing.

The tube arrived at west minster. Dad and I jumped off the tube and left the station. We headed to Phil's office. It's only a 5 minute walk.

We got there and walked straight into his meeting room. He was sat there with Skype loading up.

"Grace! Dan! Take a seat" he said. We did as Phil said and sat down. Just as we sat down we heard a ring. It was Ea.

1.5 hours later...

The call finished. Next Wednesday I have a shoot with Kante. Next week is half term. Whooop! I think manny and I are gonna spend some time together.

Dad and I got home. It was about 6 when we got home. We ate and then I did my school work.

My phone started ringing. It was manny.

G: "Emanuel."
M: "Grace how was the meeting?"
G: "great! Next Wednesday I'm doing a shoot with Kante."
M: "oh my that's sickkk! I'm so excited for Friday."
G: "same I need to decide what to wear."
M; "same, I'll text u later, Tobi has challenged me to pes."
G: "bye babe."

I hung up.

I actually need to find something to wear. I legit can't wait for our date though.

A/N- sorry for the shorter chapter! Just get ready for the good chapters coming ahead. Hope you enjoyed this!

C💞