Chapter nine: Gamee

Manny'S POV:

Grace and I were laid on my bed. She was in my arms and we was just talking about random things.

Tobi walked in.
"Ay love birds! Come play Fifa with us." He yelled pulling the bed cover off of us.
"Okay we will be through in a minute." I reply.

I kiss her and then stand up. I see her shiver slightly. I grab one of my hoodies then pass it to her. Then we both walked through into the gaming room.

"Yo guys!" I yell as G and I enter the room.
"Ay manny, Grace fancy playing Fifa with us?" Simon asked. We both nodded.

Simon explained that we're doing like tournament. Me and Ethan were playing each other. We picked the teams we support. So I was Liverpool and Ethan was West Ham.

I beat him... obviously.

Jj and Grace played each other and Grace won. Mainly because Jj played as Arsenal and Grace played as Man City.

Josh played Tobi. Tobi won, he played as united and josh played as Tottenham because we didn't have milwall.

Harry and Simon played each other. Harry won. He played as Chelsea. Simon played as Southampton because you know Leeds.

Vik didn't play because he is shit at Fifa.

In like the 'semi finals', I played Harry. Then Grace and Tobi played each other. I beat Harry then Tobi beat Grace. So I had to play Tobi.

Grace's POV:

"Brother v brother!" Jj yelled. We all laughed. I grabbed my phone and recorded all of us lot sat round the TV to put on my Instagram story.

"So Grace," Simon said as he sat down next to me. I turned to look at him. "How long you known manny and Tobi?"

"Like 4-5 years." I reply. He nods.
"How long have you?" I ask him.
"A year, year and a half maybe." He says. I nod. I don't know why but I feel slightly uncomfortable.

I draw my attention to the boys playing Fifa. Manny won 2-1. I kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist.
"Wanna go to my room?" He whispers into my ear. I nod.

"Guys me and Grace are going to bed." Manny announced. They all just nodded and we walked out of the room.

Manny and I got into his room. I took his hoodie off then jumped onto his bed. He sat next to me.

"So what do you think of the guys?" He asked me.
"They seem chill." I replied.
"Good." He said as he pulled me onto his lap.

He leaned into me and kissed me. I returned it. He rubbed his hands along my thighs. I giggled as I pulled away from our kiss.

"Can we take a photo babe?" I asked. He nodded so I grabbed my phone. He held it and we both pouted.

"We should post this." I say.
"I don't want you getting hate babe." He mentions.
"I don't care b."

@manny : my lil worldie @graceroberts31 @graceroberts31: we cute x@miniminter: parentsssss@manny: @miniminter you're 6 years older than us broooo @ksi: get it kiddoo

@graceroberts31: we cute x
@miniminter: parentsssss
@manny: @miniminter you're 6 years older than us broooo
@ksi: get it kiddoo