Chapter eight: date night

Friday 23rd September

Grace's POV:

So today is the last day before half term. Also the day of mine and Manny'S date. I am too excited not going to lie.

We have school before our date though. I decided that there was no point wearing makeup to school today because I have to redo it for the date.

I woke up and went downstairs. Mum was cooking.

"What you cooking." I smiled as I skipped into the kitchen.
"Your banana protein pancakes." She replied as she placed them on a plate and handed them to me.

I grabbed it and sat down with her while we both ate.
"How's work mum?" I asked her as I saw her focused on her laptop.
"Stressful but enjoyable obviously." She replied. I smiled and put my plate in the dishwasher.

I then walked up the stairs and sat at my desk. I turn on my iMac and check my emails. I had one from Ea, just about the Kante thing. I'm so excited to do more things with Ea.

Skip school cause that's a bore...

We was in last lesson, which was maths. I was sat next to manny. We wasn't talking about the date but just random things.

The bell went, the entire class packed away. The teacher dismissed us.

"I'll see you at 6." Manny said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Yes you will." I replied placing my arms around his neck. Manny kissed me then walked out the room where some of his mates were waiting.

Saffron and I went to go find Anna. She's in set two so she was waiting outside.

"Hey Anna!" I yelled as me and saff ran up to her. She smiled. Us three walked home.

I got home and immediately got in the shower. I washed my hair and shaved after. I decided to wear a dress so I needed hairless legs.

Once I got out of the shower I dried my hair. It was about 4 once I'd finished. I put on a onzie and sat at my desk.

I began doing my makeup. It took me literally an hour.

There is my makeup

There is my makeup. I decided to just straighten my long dark hair and place it in a middle part.

It was around 5:30 when I finished this. Manny is picking me up at 6. I decided to pack my bag because I'm staying round Manny'S tonight.

After that I sorted my handbag out and brushed my teeth. Then I got changed.

 Then I got changed