Chapter five: Training

Grace's POV:

Manny and I got to mine. My mum was out fitting clothes for Kate Middleton because she's pregnant again. My Dad is home but he's doing emails. Dad sorts out my mum's jobs, organising them and that. He use to be an Olympic swimmer but suffered a leg injury.

Manny and I went into my room. (My room in the media 😉). We got to mine about 16:15. I have training at 18:00.

"Geeezz. Your room is sick!" Manny laughed. I pushed him. He pulled me in and hugged me. I slung my arms around his neck.

Manny sat down on my bed then pulled me onto his knee. I turned to face Manny. He rubbed my thigh. I kissed him. He returned it. I giggled and dropped my head on his shoulder.

Manny grabbed his phone and took a Snapchat of me. You couldn't see my face but I'm sure everyone knew it was me.

"Let's have a cuddle." I smiled. Manny laid down then pulled me onto him. I giggled.

"You're so cute." Manny whispered. Why the hell do I really like him? Urgh.

I felt my phone vibrate. I sat up next to manny, then grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

Kieran: I really like you xxxxx
Read: 16:20
Kieran: why are you ignoring me xxxx
Read: 16:25

This is going to be awkward when I turn up to training with a lad.

1 hour later...

We just ate. Now manny and I are just say in my room again.

"Graceee." Manny started. I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my waist.

"Yes Emanuel." I replied. Manny let out a slight smirk. I don't know what he is up to.

"Can I take you on a date at the weekend?" He asked me. I nodded. I felt myself blushing. Manny kissed me.

"Right I need to get changed babe." I laughed trying to pull out of his grip. He frowned and let me go. I grabbed my clothes and ran out into the bathroom.

That's my outfit, but I only where that for travelling

I came back into the room. Manny was laid on my bed on his phone. I went and scared him. He screamed.

"Don't do that." He laughed. I giggled and jumped up. I opened my closet and grabbed two pairs of football boots. I held them up and got manny to choose.

 I held them up and got manny to choose

"Them blue ones!" He yelled. I placed the blue boots in my bag along with my kit and that. I closed it and walked back over to manny.

He pulled me onto him. He kissed me.
"Come on we need to go!" I giggled trying to pull out of his grip. He rolled his eyes and let go of me.

Manny grabbed my bag.
"Let me carry this Grace." He insisted. Manny and I rushed downstairs.

"Bye Dad!" I yelled as we walked out of the door. Manny grabbed my hand and we began the walk to the training ground.

2 hours later...

I finished training and got back changed. Manny was talking to my coach when I walked out of the changing room. I ran up to him and jumped onto his back. He screamed.

"Never seen Grace so happy. Not even when she scored against the men junior team." Coach laughed.

"Ay calm. See you later!" I blushed. Manny waved to him and we walked off. Manny held my hand as we left the training ground.

It was around 8 when we left and it takes around 20 mins to get home. We just spoke on the way home, flirting a bit.

I do really like him...

20 minutes later...

We got to my house. Manny and I stood out side my front door. I placed my bag on the step and hugged him. Manny kissed me. I returned it. The kiss lasted for a minute or two but then I disconnected.

"Cya tomorrow." He smiled, hugging me once again then turning to walk away.

"Snapchat me babe." I shouted as he wandered away. He looked back and nodded. I waved to him as I picked up my bag and walked in my house.

I saw my mum and dad sat on the sofa watching TV. I placed my bag near the stairs and went to join them.

"Grace how was training?" Dad asked.
"Great, felt like my free kicks have really improved." I responded. He nodded.

"How was your day mum?" I questioned.
"Good, Kate is 6 months! Can you believe it." She said. My mouth dropped in shock.

We all caught up on a few things then I headed upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone out of my bag the sat at my desk.

Snapchat: manny sent a snap.

A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I didn't upload in like a week. Had a tad of a writers block but I'm backkk