1

Ugh... oh geez, my head, you thought. You tried to raise a hand to your head, but found that something was restricting your movement. "Huh..?" you whispered quietly to yourself. There were small slots for you to peek out of. A... classroom? Through what little vision you were given, you could see that you were in some sort of classroom like setting. Rows of small desks with their respective seats were split by a long walking path in the middle of the entire room. Wanting to get out and investigate, you held your hands out in front of you. When they made contact with a hard cold metal, you began to shake and rattle it until finally it gave way, causing you to go tumbling to the floor.

"Agh!" you yelped. You supported your body with your shoulders, quickly pulling a hand up to see dirt on it from the floor. Steadily, you managed to balance yourself and brush dust off your clothes. You were wearing a black shirt that had very thin dark purple lines running across, the sleeves ending just at your elbows. Black jeans covered your legs, but the ends were rolled up to where they were halfway between your ankle and knee. Old tennis shoes adorned your feet.

"Where am I?" you sighed. Having more sight of the place around you now, you took some time to take everything in. There was a screen in the front of the room which illuminated an ominous green light. There were three lockers to its side, one of which you had just came out of. A monitor set hung above, really just being a tv screen along with a lot of speakers put alongside it. To the left side of the room were windows, but you found that they were covered up with barbed wire. What the hell? You shook your head, and your eyes landed on the door. "Hmm."

Walking out of the classroom, you found yourself standing out in what seemed to be a normal hall in a regular school building. Except, there were numerous amounts of various plant types dominating everything. There was no floor, only grass. There were walls, although vines had started to grow over. Though it was slightly unsettling and disturbing, at the same time it was very much exciting and intriguing.

You heard footsteps, quickly approaching you.

You spun around, only to find two other teenagers like yourself running at you. They were quite a distance away. You set one foot back and braced your arms behind your back, putting yourself in a good stance if they were to attack. They didn't seem like the type, though, especially not the girl who was running. The boy did look a bit more suspicious, relative to her, but he still seemed decent. After a few seconds of waiting the two finally reached you.

"H-H-H...Hi there!" the girl announced, struggling to pronounce the greeting correctly through her heavy pants. The boy beside her didn't speak, for he was breathing heavily tooinstead he just waved. "Ah, s-sorry that you h-had to see me... like this," she said, slowly regaining air in her lungs again. "Way to make a first impression, isn't it?" The girl bore a bright smile, and had gentle purple eyes. Her hair was blonde, and you noticed that she had cute music note hair clips in her bangs. She was wearing a pink shirt with a weird symbol on it, as well as a skirt with more music notes on a staff designing it. You also couldn't help but to notice the small white backpack that she had.

"Oh, yeah! I am Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist." Kaede looked at her friend.

"O-Oh, uh, I'm Shuichi Saihara, t-the Ultimate Detective," Shuichi said bashfully. He had on an overall just dark outfit, silver buttons, other small accessories, and his own unique design decorated his top. There was a nice hat that fit his color scheme, resting upon his dark blue hair. His grayish eyes reached the floor.

"What about you?" Kaede asked.

"Hm? Me?" you asked. She nodded, and you let out a sigh. "(Y/N) (L/N), Ultimate Holder."

"Ultimate... Holder?" Shuichi asked confused, head tilted.

"Yes, I hold all truths and seek all truths to the news I hear. Which, has an interesting effect on my outlook on lies, in its own way," you explained.