3

Not long after Monokuma and his cubs left did a sudden alarm go off around the gym. Everyone pulled out some sort of pad except for you. Did I not get one? Wait, why am I askingof course I didn't, or else I'd be able to pull it out. You sighed, agitated with yourself. Furrowing your brows slightly you looked around the gym, hoping that someone could notice your gaze and allow you to see what was going on on the screen.

"Hiya!" someone popped up next to you. You visibly shook a bit, being caught off guard like that. You let out a small breath.

"What do you want?" you asked, putting a dead weight in your tone. You turned to see who it was who snuck up on you.

"Nishishi! I just saw you looking around at everyone once the alarm set off without pulling anything out, so it's easy to assume that you don't have a Monopad, and that you were hoping that someone could share temporarily!" Kokichi said with an innocent smile on his face. You swayed your eyes to the side a bit. "Am I riiiiight?"

"Maybe."

"Nishishi~! You could've just said yes, but it's also fun when people aren't so direct, either!" He looked straight into your eyes. "I guess that's what makes you so interesting." You grimaced a bit, not expecting the boy to say that. Before you could say anything about it, though, he pulled his Monopad out and put it in the middle of you. "Alrighty then! Let's check this thing out!" A message was displayed on the screen.

Regulations:
Students must live at the Ultimate Academy for the remainder of their foreseeable future.
Once a murder takes place, all surviving students must participate in a class trial.
If the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.
If the blackened is not exposed, all remaining students will be executed.
If the blackened survives the class trial, they will graduate an reenter the outside world.
The killing game and class trials will continue until only two surviving students remain.
"Nighttime" is from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.. The dining hall and gymnasium are off-limits at night.
Violence towards Monokuma, the headmaster of the Ultimate Academy, is strictly prohibited.
Monokuma will never directly commit a murder.
Your Monopads are very important items. Please do not damage them.
The body discovery announcement will play when there are three or more students discover a body.
With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the campus at your discretion.
Students who violate these rules will be immediately exterminated by the Exisals.

The headmaster may add new regulations to this list at any time.

You glanced up at Kokichi; his face displayed worry. You couldn't help but to feel bad for him. After a second he noticed your gaze and put on a smile. "Well, I guess we're really in this then, huh?" You nodded stiffly, still thinking about the sudden emotion change. He has to be faking it, you thought. I of all people should be experienced with this...

"Also...~" the purple-haired male piped up, "I lied."

"Huh?" you asked, head tilted.

"I didn't just cleverly infer that your Monopad was missing—I took it!" Kokichi smiled brightly and innocently, now holding his pad over his chest with arms crossed.

"I don't believe it; when. When did you take it?"

"Oh, whenever we fell on each other. Or, more like I went down on you, but you know what I mean~! You were such a blushing mess that you didn't even realize me picking it up from the ground where it landed," he explained. I don't even remember having one of those things, you thought concerned to yourself. "Here you go!" Seemingly out of nowhere he pulled out another Monopad and shoved it in your arms.