22

You groaned, sitting up. Where am I? What happened? You looked around to find the inside of your dorm room. Oh yeah, Kokichi was here... I guess I managed to fall asleep. Such a feat that has always been hard for me... You whimpered quietly at the loss of his body heat. At the lost of the comfort knowing that someone trusted you and that you could trust them back—that you would be safe with them. You looked around once more, noticing that the razor blades were all gone... Most likely for the better.

It still is a bit embarrassing, though, that I let such a vulnerable side to be seen. You grumbled. So he's left by now... I really hope that I can fully trust him, because honestly, I still have my doubts. Either way, I have time to kill on my hands. Better go ahead and do something.

Ding dong!

It was your intercom. Groaning, you got out of your bed and went to answer the door. There stood Kokichi. "Mooorning!" he chirped.

"Kokichi...? What are you doing here?"

"Shuichi found a Flashback Light, so I went ahead and took the responsibility of alerting everyone to come to the dining hall! Come on, let's go! We can't afford to keep everyone waiting now, can we?"

"No...I guess not?" You quickly fixed the checkered scarf above your eyes, hiding the bandage that you had yet to take off, as well as your eyes...

"Alrighty then! To the dining hall we go!" the boy chanted. He grabbed your hand, forcing you out of your dorm and begin walking. The two of you stayed like that the whole time. At times, Kokichi would ask you about what the flashback might be this time, to which you would always respond with a simple 'I don't know.' Before he could pester you anymore, the two of you were already at the dining hall. Perfect timing, too, seeing as Shuichi came in right after.

"Shuichi! Is it true that you've found another Flashback Light!?" Kiibo quickly asked.

"Yes, it's true."

"Wait, so Kokichi wasn't lying! I'm stunned! Startled! Shocked!" Tenko commented.

"See?" Kokichi spoke. "I told you I wasn't lying. Good thing too, 'cause I don't want my pants on fire."

"I want to start talking about what we're going to do, but Kaito isn't here yet..." Tsumugi reminded everyone.

"Maki's not here either!" Angie pointed out. Oh yeah...Maki... She had strangled Kokichi in the Shrine of Judgement in front of everyone. It would make sense for everyone to be wary of her.

"Oh, Maki's not coming. I didn't invite her," Kokichi said plainly.

"Huh? You didn't invite her?" Shuichi questioned.

"Forget about that killer. Hey Miu, Kiiboy, did you guys see the computer room on the fourth floor?"

"Since when did we have a computer room...?" you mumbled obliviously to yourself.

"Computer room, you say?" Miu spoke, clearly intrigued. "Go onnnn..."

"Yeah, there was a big computer room on the fourth floor. Would you take a look later?" Shuichi asked. "You or Kiibo might know something about it, right?"

"I'm sorry," Kiibo apologized. "I'm not very computer savvy."

"O-Oh..." stammered Tsumugi. "Is that so...? That's...unexpected."

"I have been meaning to ask, but..." Korekiyo interjected, "Kiibo, what is your talent, exactly?"

"Well...I can do all sorts of things. Oh yes! I'm pretty good at one-man comedy shows, if I do say so myself!"