0.02

Thomas🚀 unblocked you.

Looks like he came back.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: I see you've returned? How nice of you.

         Thomas🚀: Who even are you and why'd you try use a really old, really stupid pick up line.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: Because I'm cool.

       Thomas🚀:In your dreams.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: Well, my names Dylan and my friends dared me to message a random number with a pick up line.

          Thomas🚀: Oh.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: But just because the dare is done, doesn't stop me from hitting on you still.

              Thomas🚀: I know exactly what will stop you.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: And what's that?

           Thomas🚀:This.

Thomas🚀 blocked you.
-
Thomas🚀unblocked you

Dyl-Pickle🥒: That's mean of you.

       Thomas🚀: And that is why you'll stop hitting on me.

Not on my watch, he seems pretty cool; I'm also flirtatious so what's wrong with flirting with him?

Dyl-Pickle🥒: Well, Tommy. What do you look like?

       Thomas🚀:Like this.
Thomas🚀:

Dyl-Pickle🥒: Your profile picture tells me differently

Dyl-Pickle🥒:

          Thomas🚀: Damn

Thomas🚀: Damn. Anyway, i don't know what you look like; you don't have a profile picture.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: I'm secretly a 50 year old man and I'll now tell you i'm uncomfortable with my body because I can't find a good enough photo ;)

Thomas🚀 blocked you.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: AGAIN?
Dyl-Pickle🥒: HOW MANY TIMES
Dyl-Pickle🥒: TOMMEH.

Thomas🚀 unblocked you.

Thomas🚀: Who actually are you before I block you again.

Dyl-Pickle🥒:

Thomas's POV.

Woah. He was sexy - as fuck. but it's best to play it cool because what can I say; the whole time I've been acting very stupid and I shouldn't act interested right away.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: Sorry I look like such a state, I took it 5 seconds ago while watching netflix. Sorry.

Thomas🚀: Don't be sorry, Dyl.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: Like what you see?

Thomas🚀: Shut up.

Dyl-Pickle🥒: C'mon Tommy, of course you do. You just don't realise it yet.

Thomas🚀: Yeah course I do.

Thomas🚀 is now offline.

I do like what I see.

I like what I see a lot. It's just weird because I don't even know what his last name is. All I know is his name is Dylan and he looks adorable, which means so so much.

-
Oh hey. I hope you liked the second chapter, right now they're actually pretty long compared to how short they're going to be so yeah. enjoy.