0.12

RosaBianca👼🏼: Hey,Tom.
RosaBianca👼🏼: Are you going to fucking answer me?

Thomas🚀: Rosa, stop. You don't love me and I don't love you.

RosaBianca👼🏼: You're trying to break up with me?

Thomas🚀: No. I am breaking up with you. You've put me through so much since we started going out.

RosaBianca👼🏼: It's unfortunate I know where you live, I'll be there in five, get the tears ready :)

RosaBianca👼🏼 is offline.
__
Thomas's POV

I quickly get all my belongings together, or the ones I need. I can always go back later. Right now; I need to get away.

I know Rosa normally comes in through the front door so I can sneak through the back and then go through the back gate from the garden.

I hate that Kaya is right, our relationship got serious - in a bad way. All the time I got hit.

She abuses me all the time - not just physically. She's mentally abused me too, nearly every day.

If I ignore her; she comes round and hurts me or starts saying things. And I wasn't aloud to stop loving her.

I had to pretend I still loved her, if I didn't; she would hurt me, again. And it always went round in a circle.

I finish gathering my things and turn all the lights off, locking all the doors except the back door so I can get out.

She has her own keys because she made me do it for her; no matter how much I didn't want to. I hear her voice, "Thomas where the fuck are you."

That's when I run to the back door, just as I shut it I hear her enter the house.

"THOMAS!" She shouts as loud as she can.

I quickly open the gate and quietly shut it behind me, hoping she doesn't hear and come out. I ran as fast as I could to Kaya's house just in case she figures out I wasn't in the house faster than I thought.

I run and run, for about 10 minutes because her house isn't that far away. Now that I'm not as close to my house anymore, I can walk again.

I still try to hide my face from the roads just in case she goes past in her car and sees me, which I would hate to happen. The truth is; I'm really scared of her. Now I know she will hurt me I feel intimidated to do whatever she tells me too.
___
I eventually make it to Kaya's house and she left the door unlocked for me. I run in and throw myself to the floor sobbing.

She walks over and tries to get me off the floor, hugging me tightly. I needed it, but from Dylan. I may not be so close to him but I've never felt this way with anyone.

His stupid puns, the way he's always making something about dick makes me laugh so hard. The things he says makes me smile like an idiot.

Liking people is annoying. And I have proof of it being annoying and stupid because I'm on the floor sobbing because my 'girlfriend' abuses me.

Love is stupid sometimes.
-
Im sorry for doing this to thomas i feel bad :( but hey.