0.31

There in front of me was Dylan, looking even more gorgeous in person; which I don't think is even possible.

And the second we saw each other, we ran into each other's arms and we didn't let go. While still hugging, I look up at him and he's smiling, as am I.

I glanced from his eyes to lips smiling still. As cringe as it sounds, looking at his lips makes me want to kiss him even more.

Forgetting everything around me except Dylan, my lips inches away from his.
We stare at each other's lips for a few seconds smiling like idiots, until our lips collided.

The first time I met my possible soulmate, I kiss him. And I can't possibly feel any better. I think that kiss made me realise that he's the one.

After we pull away we both start smiling, making eye contact.

"T-Thomas." Dylan stutters.

"I can't believe this." I mumble.

I hear Kaya shouting 'aww' and 'oh my god' behind me and it sounded like she was crying, which makes me start crying; happy tears of course.

"This is all I've wanted the past few months." Dylan says wiping the tears from my eyes.

We walk inside and Kaya sends me the video of me and Dylan.

Dylan's POV.

The second I saw him I knew that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He's literally stole my heart.

I don't even know how I suddenly feel this way about him. I mean, I've always felt something more than just friends; but it's all hit me at once.

Tyler and Kaya are upstairs 'talking' so me and Thomas are down here cuddling watching TV. As weird as it sounds, I want to stay here forever, with Thomas.

"Be back in a sec," Thomas says as he gets up to go upstairs.

He walked out the room and already I want him to come back; who knows what it'll be like when he's actually gone..

omg i'm nearly on 800 reads, thank you so much 💞