0.39

Dylan's POV

I wake up, but it isn't the morning. Probably in the middle of the night or something. I need to check my phone but I've got Thomas on my arm. I mean I could try wing it and grab my phone to see what the time is.

I reach over to the bedside table and grab my phone as quietly and slowly as I can, just so I don't wake Thomas up.

„3.49 AM"

Damn it. I don't think I'll actually be able to get back to sleep, not with all the lights still on.

If I didn't have Thomas on my arm I would be able to turn the lights off and sleep. I have this thing where I have to sleep in complete darkness, that's if I don't fall asleep before anyone else.

I try to wriggle free without waking Thomas up.

I get up and walk over to the door where the light switch is, but I can see a dark figure in the hallways. At first I panicked so I decided to walk out of the room to see who or what it is.

I step out and there's nobody there, but from the corner of my eye I can make out a shadow walk down the stairs. I panic again and walked down slowly, still trying not to wake anyone in the house up.

At first, I thought that maybe it's just Thomas's friend going back downstairs. But then I remembered how well she was getting on with Tyler and is probably sleeping in the same bed as him right now.

Damn it.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and see the living room light still on. That's weird, we always turn it off.

I walk in there and theres nobody. Then I out of the window and I still can't see anybody. So
now I think that I'm a crazy person and I'm starting to have hallucinations.

Right I think I just need to have a drink of water and then sleep it off, I'm probably just imagining things and thinking too far into it. It's probably nothing.

"Hello Dylan. Long time no see, eh?" A voice says.

Oh no. I could recognise that voice from anywhere.

Without even saying his name, I turn around and it's him. Before I can even say a word he has some type of weapon I can't even see. Then he decides to knock me out with whatever it is he has.

-
hey my dudes i'm so sorry for not posting, i have no excuse and i'm sorry :( i'm still alive tho