0.33

Thomas' POV.

I walked back down the stairs laughing at Kaya making an attempt to flirt with Tyler; failing in the funniest way.

I stop half way down the stairs, realising that I'm actually here. I'm at Dylan's house. Being here is making me realise how much I really love him.

It wasn't that hard to realise that I love him. Because normally when I first meet someone it's really awkward and I don't really know what to say. But for Dylan; he's different.

As cliché as it sounds, I think he's the one. And he is different, because he makes me feel unexplainable emotions. It's like we both know we're supposed to be together.

"Thomas?" Dylan says in a worried tone. I was zoned out so I wasn't really paying attention to anything.

"Oh, sorry." I say, coming down the rest of the steps.

"Don't be.. what's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about how much I love you." I tell him while blushing.

"How cute." He says; the biggest smile plastered on his face.

I get to the bottom of the stairs, greeted by a smiling Dylan. He wraps his arms round my waist and pulls me close. I start looking deep into his eyes, realising I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

With out even thinking, I kiss him. He flinches for a second and then starts to kiss me back. As stupid as it sounds, maybe he really is the one.

After our kiss we go back to the living room and put a movie on. We decided to put Dirty Dancing on because I'm basic and it's one of my favourite films.

"Am I your Baby?" Dylan randomly asks 5 minutes after the film starts.

"Course you are." I say smiling at him.

Dylan's POV

There's about 40 minutes of the film left and I'm sat here with a half asleep Thomas laying on my chest.

I didn't realise how much I really love him. I knew I did love him, but the second I saw him, the second I kissed him. I knew I was in love.

I really love him and I don't think my love for him will stop. Is all I've been thinking since I first saw him.

You never know how much you love someone until you actually get to see them in person. I mean, phone calls and face time calls made me love him more, but it doesn't come close to meeting him in person.

I hope we stay together for a long, long time.

Sorry for taking absolute years to update, i'm so sorry for taking so long. also thank you for 1K reads ily all so much♥️! i'll try update as soon as i can