Chapter 16 - I'm Here For You

Arriving at the front of her brother's company, Mimi walks out of the car... still in her male disguise.

Walking in immediately, all eyes instantly turn to the charming young boy. A few female workers nearly fainted at the sight of him.

He was absolutely breathtaking!

Jean walks behind Mimi sighing inwardly, as she received jealous glares from the female workers.

If they knew the boy they were admiring was, in fact, their bosses little sister they'd surely vomit blood.

The receptionist held her breath as the young boy approached the front desk with a wickedly handsome smile.

"Is Mr. Hirogori in today?" The young boy asks with a slightly deep intense voice.

Kate the receptionist blushes as she quickly tries to compose herself. These businessmen were just too gorgeous!

"Um, y-yes he is in today. May I ask for your name?" Kate awkwardly asks.

"Andras," He said flashing a soft grin her way.

Kate felt her heart beat faster at the sight of the young boy's smile.

Her heart undoubtedly couldn't bear this much longer!

For all one knows she should take a sick day.

Mimi who was very amused by her acting abilities grins from ear to ear.

Jean takes notice of the girls cheerful mood and is instantly bewildered...she indeed had no shame.

"I see. I'll be certain to call Mr. Hirogori. You can sit down while you wait if you'd like." Kate kindly points to a lounge set in the corner of the vast room.

Nodding her head in thanks, Mimi turns her body around only to bump into something hard.

Catching her slightly off guard, Mimi loses her balance tumbling backward.

Before Mimi could register what was happening, a pair of strong arms wraps around her waist grasping her from falling.

Looking up, Mimi's pale green eyes come in contact with a pair of mysterious dark rich black eyes.

Gripping her by the waist stood a tall handsome man, no older than twenty-two-years-old with light tan skin and jet-black straight hair that was neatly slicked back.

Wearing a black suit and tie, and a pale shirt underneath, Mimi could see his muscles harden through his shirt as he pulled her up.

Blinking her eyes up at the man, Mimi stares at the hand on her waist then back into his intense dark eyes.

Little did Mimi know the internal turmoil that went into the female employee's hearts as they stared at the heart-wrenching man on boy moment!

It was a feast for their eyes! A few captured a couple of pictures.

"Excuse me, sir, as interesting as it is to admire a handsome man close-up." Mimi teases with a sly grin. "I think I can stand on my own now."

The man coldly narrows his eyes before releasing Mimi from his clutches.

A cold indifferent look appears on his face, staring at the young boy in front of him.

Mimi had to admit, if she didn't consider the young man in front of her so attractive that even men could fall for him, she'd be lying to herself.

Mimi knew when to admire a good-looking man but she wasn't going to drool all over him and instantly fall in love.

That would seem almost as impossible as humans traveling to the sun.