Character Q&A - Answered #2

To Tobias: Who is Mimi in your life, aside from being a business partner and employee?

Tobias: "Mimi is someone special to me."

Paramyis: Care to elaborate?

Tobias: "No."

Paramyis: Understood (・・;)

--------------------

To Mimi: when will you see Tobias in a romantic way?

Mimi: "Does sexually fantasizing about him naked and serving me food count?"

--------------------

To Mimi: Do you wish you could have friends that are your age and do you ever dream of having a normal teenage life?

Mimi: "The chance at a normal teenage life is long overdue. Besides, it's no fun if I can't play around with my toys! Although, having friends my age does seem entertaining, especially if we shared the same interests. Food, sleeping and big boobs!"

--------------------

To Tobias: When would you fall to our dear Mimi?!

Tobias: "Never. She's not strong enough to catch me."

Paramyis: *Bangs drums* Nice! (つ >ω●)つ

--------------------

To Mimi: I kinda am in love with you. Can I hug you and make you mine?

Mimi: "My, my, I sure am popular with the ladies. I can do more than a hug to make you mine~"

Paramyis: Mimi! ; ̄ロ ̄)

Mimi: "What?"

--------------------

To Tobias: Do you know you are popular with ladies? Would you mind elaborating on your sexual experience hehehehehehe

Tobias: "Women are troublesome. And no."

Mimi: "Are your ears turning red?"

Tobias: "..."

Mimi: "Ahh, Toby you're so cute Toby!" (*≧▽≦)

--------------------

To paramyis: Author, your name is a pain to write, may I know how your username came to be? Also, I love you and your stories congrats u gained a new stalker.��

Paramyis: Haha, well, first of all, thank you! I appreciate you becoming my stalker. And my username was inspired by the band Paramore and the Olympian goddess Artemis.

--------------------

To paramyis: MIMI is also in moonquill.com right..!??

Paramyis: Yes it is! I've started posting it on other websites, but it's become so difficult to find the time to post all the chapters on them...(^▽^;)

--------------------

To Alec: For girls what is your type unless you're into guys?

Alec: "I'm telling you I'm not gay! Straight as a stick!"

Mimi: "But not all sticks are straight..."

Alec: "Mimi!" ( ̄Д ̄;;

--------------------

To Tobias: how would you feel if Mimi left your side?

Tobias: "I don't want to imagine it. It'd feel very empty. But if there comes a day where she wants to and she's happy, then I'll let her go. Only if she's happy, otherwise no, she won't leave my side."