Chapter-10

Today was a holiday and also the day for my first date. I was the first one to wakeup. I stood in front of a mirror and gosh! I looked horrible. My hair was looking like a bird's nest. After taking shower for nearly an hour now I was sitting before the mirror drying my hair.

"God! Rose you woke up this early?" Spoke Inba in a sleepy tone.

"For your kind information its 10am." I said casually.

"What?" Nino shouted getting up from her bed.

She quickly grabbed her clothes and walked straight into the bathroom with no other words.

I was waiting for these two girls to get ready so that we can have our breakfast. Finally they got ready and now we were on our way to canteen.
After having breakfast Riya joined us and now we were sitting in our room.

"We are going to watch some romantic movie." Said Riya for the fourth time.

"No. Horror movie." I said folding my hands.

"Fine! We will watch both the movies." Spoke Inba looking pissed.

We all got settled in our places. Nino brought popcorn for us to eat. Now the first movie we were watching is a romance sequence.

Nino was watching the movie seriously and Inba was busy passing some stupid comments at each scene and Riya was busy mocking at her while she kept on laughing hilariously after each comment.

I got bored after the first half so I kinda involved myself into throwing popcorns at them to which none of them reacted back.

Finally after two hours the movie came to an end. Inba and I were the happiest of all when the movie ended leaving behind Nino and Riya who were left out crying. Now who doesn't when the hero dies?

"Oho..guys I am really hungry." Cried Nino lying on her bed.

"Then get up. Let's go and eat something." I said trying to drag her.

"Why don't someone go and get us lunch here?" She said making a puppy dog face.

This girl really knows how to convince someone I thought to myself.

"Now don't put such an expression. I am going." Said Riya rolling her eyes.

We all started laughing at the way she spoke.

The moment Riya came in Nino grabbed our lunch from her hands and began eating followed by us. Finally after filling our stomach's we sat down to watch our second movie. A horror one which I was interested in.

"Awwww....the ghost looks so cute." Shouted Nino suddenly keeping her hands on her cheeks and making us jump.

"Nino will you please shut up?" Shouted Riya her voice filled with fear.

Inba and I were busy watching the movie. This movie was quite interesting so we got ourselves into it. finally this movie also came to an end leaving us all asleep.

'I was standing on top of a building. Looking down made me shiver in fear. It was as if I was 100feet above. I was looking down when someone suddenly pushed me. I screamed "No.." As I slowly went down and down and down...'

I woke up suddenly to see Inba, Nino and Riya glaring at me!
Holy shit! That was just a dream!

"What?" I asked them rubbing my eyes.

"What? You are asking me what?" Nino replied shocked.

"Rose. Its 6pm for god's sake and you still didn't get ready." Shouted Inba.

That's when I realised what they meant and ran towards the bathroom. I took a quick bath and came out when Riya handed me my dress. I quickly changed into it and went towards the dresser.

They all started doing my hair and makeup. After they completed doing my makeup I was unable to recognise myself! I looked completely different. I have to agree they did a great job. They had only put a light makeup and the eyeliner and mascara were perfectly done. My hair was curled and left loose. I looked different and in a good way. I was deep in my thoughts when Nino shouted.

"Wow..Rose you look fabulous."

"I just hope someone doesn't kidnap you today." Said Inba.

"Rose you look beautiful and I did a perfect job too." Riya said patting herself.

Inba then brought my heels and clutch which matched my dress.

"OK Rose enjoy your date." Said Nino.

"Be safe rose." Said Inba.

Riya was about to say something when our Room bell rang. Riya went to open the door. I knew who it was.

The moment he entered in I was awestruck. He was wearing a black jean and a purple shirt matching to mine. He left his fist two buttons open from where his perfectly crafted chest came into view. His hair was as usual left messy. He looked like a Greek God. Everything was perfect about him.
He stopped in his track as his eyes fell on me. I quickly looked down when I felt someone beside me.

He leaned towards me as he said
"Babe. You have got me." He said lightly punching his chest.

I started to blush when he placed his hands around my waist and spoke
"Its time to go." He said gently moving towards the door when suddenly Riya came in between blocking the way.

"You better don't try to hurt her. If you do then I will make sure to make your life a living hell." She said moving away.

I laughed at how she spoke to him but I knew that she meant it.

"Sure MAM." He said with a smile as he winked at me.

Why does he look so hot with whatever he does? I thought to myself. I bid my bye's to my friends and came out.

The moment I came out I was shocked to see a 'Maserati' standing outside my hostel. He swiftly took me towards it and opened the door for me. What a gentleman!

I just hope that this date goes well.
************************************
Back then little did I know that this was just the beginning of a disaster!