chapter 1 the letter

One sunny summer's day Hermione granger was doing the one thing she loved to do, read her favourite book fantastic beasts and where to find them. Before she got to the end of the chapter there was a tap at the window. It was a black owl with a letter attached to it's leg, Hermione opened the window to let the owl in. She took the letter off its leg and gave it a treat.

In the letter

Dear Hermione,

We will be here to tell you the truth
PLEASE be ready In 15 minute

Love
Bz

15mins later

Knock knock
Hermione sprinted down the long stairs but when she opened the door it wasn't just zabini.

There next to blaise zabini was draco bloody malfoy.

Ferret what the hell are you doing here?!
I'm here to teĺl you the truth just please listen.

Fine come in and sit down.
Hermione, blaise and draco sat down on the black sofa.

Go on then tell me.
I am your brother. our mother had to give you away for your safety. The dark lord wants all girls to grow up , be astoundingly beautiful and then he will bend them to his will therefore becoming his personal sex slaves. Hermione before you were born mum had a wizard jeweller create a gorgeous locket which is enchanted to glow when someone you love is in trouble, Blaise zabini said.

So your telling me that I'm adopted and I never knew, how can I believe you .

Here

He handed her a white piece of paper which said birth certificate.

Name: Hermione scarlet zabini

Date of birth: 21 may 2004

Omg ,omg ,Omg, am I going to live with you? where's mum? what about our dad?

Yes your going to live with me. mum and dad are at home but Draco comes over our house most of the time and he's coming over ours if that's ok

Yh that's fine

Hey Hermione can I speak with you for a sec. Draco asked

Yh shore what's up

I'm sorry for what I did to you, i hope you can forgive me please.

I forgive you.

You do, oh thank you so much

Come one you two we need to get ready, draco, me and you well get your stuff but no clothes mum said there's already a lot of clothes at home.
Ok draco and Hermione said.
So they all grabbed each others hands. it was blaise on the left Hermione in the middle and draco on the right.
Then they apparate home.