sleepover and going back to the train station

After everything what happend blaise suggest that they should all have a sleepover to company mione.

Mum can me and harry stay over mione please. Ginny asked
Of course honey, Molly said.
Thanks mum.

Come one guys at go grab our things.
So Ginny and harry went up stairs and packed there things for Hogwarts,
Everyone had already gotten there things so they where all ready.

Hey mione do you think you will be resorted. I hope I get to be resorted to if you are.
I heard that everyone if getting resorted harry said.
Oh cool I'm gonna try and get in to what ever house miones getting in.

After that everyone went back to the zabinis house. They asked Mrs zabini if pansy, Theo, Luna, harry, Ginny and draco could sleep over, and she said yes.
Everyone except Ginny harry mione and blaise went home to pack their things for the sleep over and Hogwarts. And to ask the parents, of course all the parents said they could.

After a couple of minutes everyone was back and ready to have fun. So while the others who as playing truth or dare again, Hermione was trying to clean up dracos cuts by doing it the muggle way.
Why do you just use magic mione?
Because I don't won't to play truth or dare again and because I want to spend more time with you.
Oh do you ay. I never knew that you liked me the slytherin Prince.
Oh shut up, hermione giggled.

So would the Gryffindor princess want to be the slytherin princes girlfriend.
Well I think the Gryffindor princess is gonna say yes to be the slytherin princes girlfriend.
Really draco said.
Yh of course,
then mione kissed him he kissed back, his tongue was slowly stroking the bottom of her lips. She let him enter her mouth. After a while the kiss turned in to a very long snog.

After a couple of hours

Come on guys we should go to bed.
So all the girls went into Hermione's room and all the boys went to blaise's room.

The girls pyjamas:

Hermione:

Ginny: