the train ride

When everyone got on the train Hermione and draco were looking for a compartment, While looking hermione pasted a compartment with only one person in where, she went to see who was in there when someone grabbed her hand and started pulling her into another compartment.

Let go of me, she shouted
No, the mystery person said.
Who are you and What do you want from me?
You know me mione, Its your boyfriend.
Your not my boyfriend Ronald weasely,  I'm dumping you.
Own you are, are you.

Before Hermione could say anything else had her pinned to the ground.
What you gonna do, Hermione said trying to sound brave but really she was scared.
Oh I'm just gonna have some fun with you. 
Get off of me you, you
Silence he said, he knew she wouldn't shut up so he put a silence charm on her.

An hour later he had finished what he was doing with her. He said the Crucio curse, kicked her in the stomach and left her to cry. A minute after draco arrived and saw her crying in pain.

Who did this he asked sounding angry.
R-ron she said between crys.
He's gonna pay draco said though anger.
No don't I don't want you Getting hurt.
But I don't want to see you hurt either.
Come on let's find the others. draco said.

He picked Hermione up bridal style and carried her to the compartment their friends were in.

Omg what happened everyone said shocked to see Hermione all hurt.

Ron dragged me to a compartment. He raped me, kicked me in the stomach and used the Crucio curse on me. I can still feel my skin burning she said trying to calm down.
When draco sat down he let Hermione sit on his lap and cuddled her for the rest if the train ride.

The best thing is that this year everyone gets to wear what they like, NO robes yay, Blaise said to everyone.
I know right I can wait I've to so many new clothes to wear, Ginny squealed making everyone else laugh.

When the train finally stopped, everyone got off and jumped on the carriage.

Hey what do you think is gonna happen in Hogwarts Hermione asked draco.

I have no clue. I hope we just have a normal year at school. Me to hermione said.