the letter and suprise

And Molly said...

We just had a letter from St Mungo's Hospital .
What it say.
It said...

Dear Mr and Mrs weasely we need you to go to st mungo's Hospital
We have good news.

From doctor Harper

Omg we need to go, Molly said.

Molly and arther flooed to st mungos.
When the got there they had someone small hug them.
When they looked down they saw Hermione. While crying they hugged her back and looked up to the doctor.

thank You, Molly said.
Your welcome you can take her home.
So Molly, arther and Hermione go to the borrow get Hermione things and Molly owls perfessor Dumbledoreand he replay saying he will make everyone wait and when he's finished his speech he will start deputys and head boy. Then he goes to say who the head girl is I'll say your name and the doors will open and you'll walk in and go straight to the front were all the perfessor are.

Ok so Molly, arther and Hermione got her things put her robes on and flooed
to Dumbledore's office where they met dumbledore. Hermiones things went to the heads and deputy dorms and waited for Dumbledore to let her in.

After the speech.
And now I would like to say that that the deputys are blaise zabini and Ginny weasely. The head boy is draco malfoy and head girl is Hermione zabini. Everyone looks down until the doors open and eveyone looks shocked.
HERMIONE!!!!, draco and blaise shouted. When Hermione walk in. Everyone cryed with happy tears.

Then Dumbledore nodded at the everyone and they all came running at her before everyone was in one big hug. All the perfessors were just laughing until the food justed appear and everyone went back to their seats.

Draco grabbed hermione and picked her up and took her to the table.
He bloped her on his lap.
We missed you so much. They said you were dead, The others said.

No they told me that they had told you that I was dead but then the found out I was just in a coma.

Well I'm so happy to have my sis back, blaise said will huging her.
And I'm happy my girlfriend's back, draco added.

After the feast everyone went to their dorms and went to sleep.