5 years later surprise

5 years after hogwarts everyone had stayed in contact. And pansy had a child with harry.

Hermione sat on the edge of her bathtub, with her face in her hands. This couldn't be happening to her. She and draco had just talked about waiting a little longer and now here she was. She was thankful draco had to work today even though she didn't, it gave her some time to be alone in the house. She sat on the bathtub for a few more minutes, with silent tears streaming down her face. The timer went off and she stood up, took a deep breath, and walked to the bathroom counter. She picked up the pregnancy test, looked at it then looked at the directions that were in the box. As soon as she realized the test said positive, the tears stopped.

"I'm pregnant," she said out loud to her reflection. She put the test in the box and put both into the garbage can by the toilet. She didn't have to worry about draco  seeing it before she had a chance to tell him, he wasn't really that observant.

She was so confused, she didn't quite know how she was going to tell draco.  He never really seemed that interested in having kids, at least not at the moment. She knew there was only one person, besides draco, that she needed to talk to right now. She took out her wand and did a spell to get rid of the red blotches on her cheeks from the tears. She brushed out her hair then went to the bedroom and put on some clothes. As soon as she was dressed, she went to the living room, took some Floo Powder from the flower pot by the fireplace and threw it into the flames. She stepped inside and said "Harry Potter household" clearly. She closed her eyes because the spinning of the fireplaces around her made her sick. Before she knew it she was stopped in the fireplace of her best friends' house. Before she even had the chance to step out of the fireplace, Harry appeared from around the corner.

"Hey, 'Mione," Harry said, "you here to see pansy?"

"Hi, Harry. Yeah I am is she here?" Hermione answered, brushing the soot off of her clothes.

"Yeah, she's upstairs giving James a bath. You can go on up if you'd like," Harry answered motioning towards the stairs.

"Thanks Harry," Hermione said walking quickly to the stairs.

Hermione reached the open bathroom door and knocked on the doorframe. Pansy turned around and Hermione could see a year and a half old James in the bathtub.

"My-ie, My-ie!" James exclaims from his bath seat, kicking at the water and splashing it on his mother. Hermione laughed.

"Hi, James," Hermione said, waggling her fingers at him. She sat down on the toilet seat and looked at pansy. Pansy looked up at her with a look of curiosity on her face.

"What's wrong, 'Mione. You don't typically drop by unexpected," pansy said lifting James out of his bath seat, while Hermione hands her his towel, "Thanks," pansy muttered wrapping James in it.

Pansy took James back to his room while Hermione follows.

"We need to talk," Hermione said, "away from prying ears, preferably."

"No problem," pansy said putting a diaper and clothes on James, "I'll take James downstairs to Harry and we can go get something to eat."

Hermione smiled and her gratefully, "Thanks pansy," she says.

"It's not a problem. Besides, I have some things I need to discuss with someone too," pansy said, lifting James back up, "C'mon James let's go see Daddy."