at the borrow and zabinis

At Hogwarts nothing happen except Luna, Ginny, harry, and hermione getting in to slytherin.

After a while

The last day till the Christmas break, hermione and the other slytherin decided to pack the things ready for the next day and then go and play a bit of quidditch, because Hermione was a zabini she some how knew how to play it. Everyone said she's the best player. Shes really good at being seeker so at the quidditch games against the other house she's seeker, Harry's chaser, Ginny beater, dracos the other chaser ,blaise is the other beater and Theos keeper. We also have crabbe and goyle to help Theo be the keeper.

So after they played Hermione asked who wanted to go to dinner.
You guys know we where out there for hour right Ginny said. Did we blaise asked.
Yh that's why we're tired.
After dinner we all found out that everyone liked there other gender.
It went like this:

Hermione + draco
Ginny + blaise
Luna + Theo
Panzy + harry

We also found out that Ron as go back out with lav lav. So everyone was happy, well that's what they thought.

Hey guys do you want to come back to ours, blaise asked. Yh come with us it would be fun.
Ok Ginny and the others said.
The next day everyone went over to the zabinis, Fred ,George , crabbe and goyle came with them to.

So when everyone got back the guys wanted to go shopping for peasants. So Fred, George and the girls went to the borrow because they had all ready gotten there gifts.