truth or dare and the truth

Ok who starts Theo asked
Meeeeeee me me ginny squealed.
Ok pansy truth or dare.

Dare pansy said

Ok I dare you to go to blaise and Hermione's mum and tell her you love her

Ok . Mrs zabini!!

Yes pansy what's the matter
I love you
I love you too dear, mrs zabini said awkward.

Ok um Theo truth or dare
Truth
Wimp draco said between coughs.
Ok who's your crush.
Um Luna.
Really Luna asked.
Yh why, Theo said
I like you too Luna said.
Them Theo kissed Luna on the lips until pansy told Theo to do it later.
Fine and he gave Luna a peck on the cheek.

Ok um drake truth or dare Theo asked
DARE draco shouted
Ok I dare you to do 5 minutes in heaven with mione .
Um ok draco said blushing
So Hermione and draco got pushed into the other room for 5 mins.
So are me gonna...
Before mione could finish her sentence draco had pushed his lips into hers. Then after a second she kissed back, 5mins later before they were finished blaise walked in and could not help but get over protective over his sister. Ok times out let go of my sister. After they walked out of the room blushing like mad they carried on with the game.

Ok blaise truth or
Dare!! Blaise shouted before letting his sister finish she sentence
I dare you to tell us who you like.
Ok I like Ginny
Aww I like you too.
Blaise then kissed Ginny on the lips then carried on with the game

Ok sis truth or dare
Truth
Tell us one deepest secret
Do I have to.
Yep
Can I just tell three people, you pick who
Ok um me, Ginny and draco
Fine come in the next room

So Ginny blaise and draco went in the room. Mione locked the door and but a silent spell on the room.

Ok um don't feak out but Ginny you know i go out with Ron right.
Yh so
He's been abusive to me.
If I do anything wrong he would hit kick punch or even rape me.
That's why I haven't wrote in a while and because I told you not to tell him.

He what blaise and Ginny screamed. But before they could do anything, draco had unlocked the door and marched out.
Where is he going Hermione asked
To kill your boyfriend blaise answered. Oh god that's go after him I'm gonna help, Ginny said.
So every one went after draco. They all went to the weaslys to find draco punching the hell out of Ron.

Mrs weasely walked In the room to see both boys fighting. After getting the boys off of each other, m rs weasely said: what the hell is going on her. Draco told m rs weasely the hole story and then she asked Ron if he wants to tell his side of the story.

Ron decided to make up a lot of lies like Hermione was the one punching and being abusive. Hermione dear is this true, mrs weasely asked. By this time Hermione was crying she had got told to say her side of the story and it was just like dracos.

Ron then said, has she got proof that I've been abusing her.
So Hermione took of her top so she was In her bra, she had all cuts, marks and bruise on her.
You were saying Ginny said.
So after draco healed her cuts, marks and bruise she put her top back on.
Ron got grounded for a year.