my home

When they got to the mansion, Hermione tripped on her own feet, but before she hit the growned, she felt two strong arms around her waist. She realized it was draco.

Thanks draco
No problem

Draco's mind:
Why does this feel so right, I really want to kiss her lips just to see what they feel like , NO draco you can't do that it's your best friends sister but I really won't to.NO I NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS.

Back to reality:

Hey draco, you can let go of me now.
Oh yeah sorry about that dozed off for a sec
That's ok.

When they got in Hermione got crushed by a women giving her a bone crushing hug.
Mmmmuuuuummmm!!!! Blaise whined.
While Hermione was dying from her mother's bone crushing hug and blaise was whining because his mum was embarrassing him, draco was just standing there, untill he bursted out laughing.

After all of that Hermione met her mum and dad and had one big family hug. Then there mum told blaise to take Hermione to her room to in pack.

Woooow this is beautiful.
Not as beautiful as you draco whispered.
Hermione's room was huge bigger than the living room, she had a kings size bed with green silk sheets, there was a window near the bed which had a amazing view of the back garden. Then Hermione saw two white double doors, one that went in to a enchanted bathroom which had what ever colour tiles you wanted. All you had to do was think of the colour and it would appear on the tiles. The was a big bath, a big shower.
When she went back in the room, she went to the over double doors. In the over doors there was a massive walk In wardrobe, with all sorts of clothes, dress all different colours, shorts,tops skirts, bottoms and lots and lots of shoes. The was also a whole draws full of rings, bracelets, necklaces, all sorts.

Just then She remembered she didn't write to her friends. ginny, harry and Ron are gonna be so mad when they find out and even worse rons my abusive boyfriend although no one knows. If I tell he'll kill me.

Suddenly she heard a loud tap athe the window. It was Harry's owl, Harry's new owl is a light grey. I opened the window and let the owl in then I gave him a treat and he floow away.

In the letter,

Dear Hermione

Hi how's your summer holidays been?
We haven't spoken to you for a long time. Is it Ron has he been upsetting you? Ginny and I really miss you please write back

Love
Harry and Ginny

I should write back. I'll do it in a sec.

Dear harry and Ginny

Hi my summer's been fine, how's your summer holidays been I've just found out exciting news! But don't tell Ron please. Don't hate me but I'm adopted! And I'm actually a zabini, not a granger!

Love

HZ

P.S. sorry for got to tell you that my name is Hermione scarlet zabini instead of Hermione Jean Granger.

After she turned around. her brother wanted to ask her if she wanted to go for a swim and to tell her that mum said she could invite a friend over. Hermione said she was gonna ring Ginny on her muggle phone.

Ring ring
Hello
Hey Ginny it's Hermione
Oh hey what's up
I was just wondering if you wanted to come over the zabinis
Yh I'll ask my mum now. Mum said I can I'll see you in 10, bye
Bye

10 mins later

Ginny arrived at the door
Ding dong

I'll get it, Hermione called
Hey Ginny, Hey mione
Do you won't go go for a swim?
Yh shore.
Blaise where are you

I'm here
Ah, Hermione and Ginny screamed
Don't scare us like that.
Sorry, blaise apologies
Its ok, both of the girls said.
Ok you guys coming draco said
Yh let's go

Ginny and Hermione went in Hermione's room and draco and blaise went in blaise's room.

Hermione's:

Ginny's :

Dracos:

Blaise's:

Blaise's:

You ready blaise said Yh let's go Uh mione can I ask you something Ginny askedYh what's up Is it weird that I like your brother You what, omg omg you like my brother

Yh let's go
Uh mione can I ask you something Ginny asked
Yh what's up
Is it weird that I like your brother
You what, omg omg you like my brother.
Shhhhh be quite he'll hear you.
It's ok he won't
Anyway I see the way you look at malfoy I know you like him.
I don't
You do
Shhhhh fine I do
I knew it.
Be quiet, anyway let's go, come on
Ginny and Hermione went out side to see where the boys were.