Just a Dream

It's been a year now, since Loki and you were together after all the happenings in Jotunheim. This was the happiest period of your life. You both were Avengers and lived together in Stark Tower with the other members of the group. They were your new family, and they loved you the way you were. Even if you were half fire giant and the daughter of Surtur.

Every day spent with Loki was like a dream. You made each other whole. He found his redemption and peace by your side, and he opened up to the world. He wasn't that broken, sad man like before. You often spent your days together reading in the library, pranking the others, or just chilling together in one of your rooms, never leaving each other. You even went on missions together. He was the perfect man, and you loved every inch of his body, just as his soul. He loved you like nobody before and made you feel like a queen. Every time he touched you, it was so gentle and loving, and it made your heart racing like a maniac. In every kiss, it felt like he was giving you all his love and heart again and again. Like every kiss was your first kiss. And oh god, he was good in the sheets too. After all, he really was a god.

Another good thing about your relationship was that since you were half fire giant, your life-span was as long as his. He didn't have to worry about watching you die years or decades before him like Thor had to worry about Jane. You thought you'd be together until the very end.

But now, it all was just a dream, you tried to hold onto while sitting in your cell, your back leaning against the cold and wet wall. You couldn't tell for how long you've been there. It could be just easily weeks, as months or even a year. You lost your sense of time in that tiny, dirty and completely dark cell. You were chained and locked up. You were beaten up daily, and now you were starving too. Each day you only got a dirty mug full of algae and something that once was water. Your body was weak, full of scars and bruises. The chains cut through your skin to the flesh. Your scars were surely infected and inflamed, and every inch of you was hurting like hell. From the daily beating, some of your bones were broken, and your body was covered in dried blood. They tortured you, and tried every single thing to break you, but still keeping you alive. But they could never break your mind.

The memory of Loki made you keep going. You wanted to survive for him. To be with him again. They could take everything from you, but they couldn't take what was in your heart. Even if you couldn't see it in the dark, the blue burn mark was on your forearm, symbolising your other half. Though each day it became harder and harder to keep your mind sane. Your life before this cell full of stinking debris became more and more distant and slowly started to fade away. Like it never really existed.

You couldn't remember what your days were like, or what you did back then. The only thing you remembered was Loki. You tried to recall what was it like kissing him, or touching his skin, but you only felt the rough stone under you. You wanted to breathe in his scent again, but the only thing filled your nose was the smell of waste in your dirty cell. You only had his face in your mind and your never-dying love for him. You knew he's out there trying to find you. The question was when?

You only found some peace at night, when the torturing ended and you were alone in the dark. At these times you were lying on the cold floor, trying to catch some sleep. It was hard, since your body was in constant, never fading pain. The touch of the cold stone under you eased it a bit though, but never completely. If you finally could sleep a little, you often had nightmares. They always were the same: you were back on the lake in Jotunheim. The ice broke under you, and you fell into the cold water. You were choking as you sank deeper and deeper in the dark.

But this time Loki wasn't there to save you. His fingers couldn't catch you and the abyss slowly swallowed you. You always woke up in chains, among the debris on the floor. You knew that the Avengers and Loki are searching for you. Or at least you hoped. It became harder every day. To keep up hope. But that was the only thing you had left. You had to wait for your king to find and to save you.

Also, you were waiting for a chance to break free and take your revenge. You didn't know who kidnapped you, and you didn't know why. The only thing you knew was that you wanted to make them pay for every moment of your suffering. The fire inside you now was stronger than ever, since the Eternal Flame merged into you. You had all the might and power of Surtur. Your power was strong enough to set complete realms and worlds on fire. You became the Destroyer of the Universe, rightful heir of Muspelheim, who could bring Ragnarok.

And that's what you wanted to do. You wanted to burn this realm, planet or wherever you were to ashes. You wanted to hear them scream and pray for their miserable and worthless lives, then watch them burn. This inextinguishable fury was flaming your will to survive. You were a warrior. You were just waiting for a chance to break free. Your chains were enchanted with very advanced and strong spells, so it blocked your magic and fire. They knew what you were capable of, and probably were afraid of it. And oh, how good they did it.

Whoever was keeping you in prison surely had a plan with you. You just had to find out what it was.

***
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you liked it so far! I'm trying to write and update the story as often as I can.
If you liked it, please don' forget to vote or leave a comment!
Have a nice day! :)