o n e

notallareheroes_

Often in stories, there was always the hero, the villain, and, of course, the one who needed to be saved, but in reality, you can't differentiate who was who because it's all really just a matter of perspective.

Her black boots clicked with every step she made on the cold, white tiles of Prescott High.

Deep brown hair, tied up in a single ponytail whilst letting a few strands loose beside to frame her heart-shaped face perfectly, bobbed up and down as she strutted the hallway.

Red lips that twisted into a mischievous smirk as she could feel peoples stares at her; you could brand Paisley as a bad girl, a rebel, a bitch. Whatever you called her wouldn't matter anyway because it wasn't fully a lie anyway and she simply didn't care.

She was misunderstood, yes, but it wasn't her fault that people judged too quickly.

Why would she explain herself to people? She was in no obligation to.

Besides, people only believed what they wanted to believe.

'Paisley is a tease.'

'She's a rebel without a cause.'

'She doesn't give a damn about others.'

Those were only some of the other thousands of rumors and labels people have said to shape Paisley the way she is today.

They labeled her as if they knew her; they never asked for her side of the story because what else was there to know? They've already branded her as the villain of their story.