Chapter 3

Elsa POV

I stand in my room going through boxes of things that I had brought with me from Florida. Looking for things to toss if I didn't need them. I wouldn't have much time here anyways and I wasn't the sentimental one. Mom always was, wanting to keep things that held special memories. I had tossed most of the things that were in my room after I had left a year ago.

My room was a pasty blue color with white trim around the top. I had a large bed that was in the middle of the room and three windows on one side of the room that faced the back yard. Those were the only windows. There was a large polished brown book case with matching nightstands and a desk with a study lamp. The walls were covered in pictures, most of me and Seth, some of Leah, who had barely gotten her hair to grow back after we made it melt off. I smirk at the memory. I had nearly been kicked off the reservation at that time but I eventually got my puppy dog eyes on them and they caved as long as I stayed away from Leah.

I stand stretching and grabbed some of the pictures on the walls taking them off putting them in a album. Then there was one covered in dust that was on my book case. I blow the dust off of it and look down. My heart stopped.

The picture was of me and Paul.

I was leaning against his shoulder with his arm wrapped around my shoulders, he had his leather jacket on and was holding me tight against him. I had on his skater boy hat that was too large for my tiny head so the bill was over my eyes.

I remember that day.

We had just gone swimming in the ocean, which didn't last more than five minutes tops. Paul was too over protective when it came to my health.

"Oh come on Paul! Just f-f-five more minutes!" I beg him, my lower lip trembling. The only reason I wanted to stay out there longer was to beat Rachel at this little competition that we were having. I have bet her that I could stay in the water longer because I liked cold better than the heat. She, however, bet that she could stay in the water longer because she had grown up around here.

Paul just rolled his eyes marching into the water, I couldn't go any deeper into the water because I couldn't swim too well when my feet weren't touching ground. Paul used that to his advantage as he slung me over his shoulder. I squealed at the compact of my freezing skin to his burning skin.

"Paul," I whine and let myself hang since there was no getting out of his iron grip. He had gotten stronger over the days. He's probably on some sort of mutant growing spurt once again.

I felt the rumbling of his chest against my legs as he walks back onto the beach. He plops down and holds me in his lap, like a child. "Oh come on, you know I hate it when you treat me like a child," I whine again leaning against him. Rachel comes out of the water looking over at us with jealousy. I brush it off as I snuggle into Paul's warmth.

Vibrations shook off of his chest again as he chuckled, "If you wanted to touch me so bad, all you had to do was ask," he teases his hand going down my back and almost made it back down to my butt, but I was able to grab his hand and force it up again.

"Behave," I say looking up at him with a small smile.

Rachel and Leah walk over to us with Jake and Seth in tow when the sun had started to set. "Hey guys, we better get back or we'll get busted," Rachel says a little bit nastier than usual.

But I was too caught up in my awesome boyfriend to notice her being such a bitch. Paul was the one who brought my out of my daze. Or my dozing off actually. "Oh right," I stand and grab my jacket. "Wait Paul come here!" I shout to him gesturing for him to come closer.